ch.17

Kai's p.o.v

"Since when do vampires play baseball?" I asked jasper as we walked into my house."

"It's the American past time, plus there's a thunderstorm coming, that's the only time we can play really plus Esme wants you to invite your vampires."

We walked in and all three of them were talking laughing. Jasper kisses my forehead before leaving to probably go get ready.

"Nikolaus, Esme wants to know if you three would like to come play baseball with Jasper's family?"

"Baseball? That sounds fun, we're in."

I smiled heading up to my room to change and Katherina came in handing me a Jersey and a pair of jeans. After I changed kat braided my hair into dutch braids.

"Kat really your playing baseball in heels?"

"Yes."

I laugh as we piled into Klaus's hummer driving to the field. When we got there we seen everyone warming up but jasper was there opening the door and letting me out.

"You look great princess as always, he says kissing me."

"Not as adorable as you look."

He smiles leaning into kiss me again. After I that I jump on t his back so we reaching the clearing faster.

"Hey Kai."

"Hey Edward, I say hugging him."

"Are you okay with Bella being here?"

"Yeah don't worry about me, just keep in her place and we won't have any problems because my vampires won't hesitate to hurt her."

"I know, hopefully she'll be good."

Thunder cracked and Alice said it was time. Rose was up first she hit, almost making it home when Bella said she was out. Rose gave her the biggest glare ever before coming over and sitting with me wrapping her arms around me.

"Its okay, I don't like her either I whisper to her."

She laughs at my comment resting her head on my shoulder. After Elijah and Katherina made it home it Jasper's turn. He stepped up flipping his bat and catching it clearly showing off.

"Show off

"Show off."

"Only for you Darlin, he says smirking at me."

I smiled and blow him a kiss and see Bella smiling at him. Elijah looked at me shaking his head no. Jasper was in mid run when Alice said stop. Everyone came running over.

"There's three of them, they were passing through until they heard us Alice said."

Jasper looked at me clearly blaming himself for bring me. Edward was doing the same thing to Bella trying to blend her in.

"Please I can smell her from across the field, Rose says walking away."

"And what you can't smell kai?"

"Actually no I can't, and that's odd."

"She's wearing my clothes Isabella so my scent is overpowering hers, kat says smirking at her."

"Stay back here with Klaus and Katherina, while we handle this and I'm sorry."

I walked back to Klaus and he wrapped his arms around me and both kat and Elijah were on both sides on me. I must have backed out because I only heard there names and that's it.

"So could you use three more players? Just one game."

"Sure a few of us were leaving."

I seen Edward pushing Bella towards the car but the wind blows lifting Bell's hair some.

"You brought a snack."

"The girl is with us, I think its best if you leave."

Once they left everything happened so fast. We drove to the Cullen's house, meeting in the garage. They were all moving so fast I was so confused.

"Someone please explain what's going on?"

"James he's a tracker, he isn't gonna stop until he gets Bella."

Jasper walks in wrapping his arms around me so tight but not too tightly.

"Edward, me and Jasper can drive her south until you guys find James."

"Can you keep your thoughts to your self?"

"Yes, alice says guiding Bella to the car."

"Rose can you put Bella's clothes on to help mask her scent?"

"What is she to me?"

"Rose what if kai that was in this predictiment?"

"Fine only because of Kai."

I hugged her before she changes. I also hug Edward because I seen him crying, clearly broken up about this.

"Its gonna be okay Edward."

"Princess I gotta go with alice to drive Bella south so I'm gonna leave you here, okay? I promise I'm gonna come back for you."

"I love you Jasper."

"I love you Kai."

We kissed before he gets in the car and drives off. Katherina grabs my hand and we head home.

"Bonnie!"

"I know Elijah texted me don't worry, even if he smelled you, he can't get in."

"Thank you."

She sat with me while we waited for news. I couldn't help but be scared for everyone mainly Jasper I wants ready to lose him.

Jasper's p.o.v

Once we got to the hotel in Phoenix I called Kai, the mating bond was pulling from us being apart.

"Jasper?"

She sounded weak like she was hurting. I hated causing her pain.

"Kai what's wrong?"

"Nothing its the mating bond, its affecting me and I'm worried about you."

"I'm sorry the bind its hurting me more trust me but we'll be home soon and when I do I'm never letting you go."

"I would love that."

"Now I want you to go climb in bed with bonnie Bennett and close your eyes and when you wake up, I'll be back."

She laughs god I'm missing seeing her beautiful smile and the ways her eyes light up when she's happy.

"I love you sun and stars of my life, she says."

"I love you more moon of my life, I say before I notice Alice zoning out."

"Princess I gotta go Alice needs me."

"Okay be safe."

I hung up and went to take care of Alice.