Ch.12

Kai's p.o.v

When I woke up this morning jasper was gone but there was a note taped a rose.

To my beautiful princess,

Sorry I'm not there when your awake, I can literally picture the attitude you are going to have. But I went to feed and make the final preparations for our date tonight. I love you the moon of my life~Jas

I smiled as I lifted the rose to smell it and laid there for awhile.

"Good morning love, where's the boyfriend?"

"He went to go hunt and finish setting up for our date tonight but he left me this rose like usual."

"Well I talked to Rosalie? I think it was and we decided to combined your birthday party into one."

"Pretty blond says I'm the only human she can stand to be around?"

"Yes she speaks highly of you but is that okay with you?"

"Yeah that sounds perfect."

"Kai! I'm here to help!"

"Up here Rose, I yelled to her."

Rose comes upstairs and smiles at the fact I'm still in bed.

"Your Klaus right, I spoke to you yesterday."

"Yes love that be me, pleasure to meet you officially."

"The pack wants to meet you, Elijah, and Katherina and go over the laws and get used to your smell."

"Okay when?"

"Saturday, I think Carlisle said."

"Well I'll let the others know, and I'll let you girls do your thing."

"Okay thanks Klaus."

Rosalie's p.o.v

"Rose is it true that I'm like the only human you can stand to be around?"

"Yes because you actually have an appreciation for human life and don't wanna be come like me or Jasper."

"actually I should tell you the truth, but promise me you won't tell jasper yet.

"What? Why?"

"I'm slowly dying, she says coughing up blood."

"Kai what does that mean? Does Jasper know?"

"I have an respiratory illness that is affecting my organs  that makes me cough up blood and the doctors said I have maybe until I'm 23 to live."

"Does my brother know?"

"No I'm don't want him to yet, I'm scared it will change everything."

I didn't say anything but instead leaned in and hugged her. J didn't want to face the fact that we could lose her.

"Shh calm down I promise I won't let you die if I have to I'll change you myself, and until your ready for jasper to know I keep it a secret."

"Pinky promise?"