ch.7

*1 week later*

Kai's p.o.v

When me and Jasper walked into school together, I swear half of the girls about fainted and Jessica especially.

"Seems like we have caused quite a scene today."

"Well now everyone knows your mine and that I'm yours he says kissing me."

"I like the sound of that."

I was grabbing stuff out my locker when Rosalie came up to me hugging me.

"Congrats on you and jasper."

"Thanks but we're not officially official."

"I know but still you guys look really cute together."

"Thanks."

"Hey do you wanna go shopping after school?"

"Sure that sounds fun."

"Alright then see you in biology."

I hugged and closed my locker and jasper grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. I smiles at it as we walked to dance.

"I dunno if I can be away from you."

"You went two days without me, so you'll be fine."

"But technically it wasn't two days because I came over on the second day."

"Still I think you can handle being away from me for what 90 minutes."

"But I won't be able to do this, he says kissing me."

We were kissing when bonnie intrupts.

"What is this? I leave for a couple of days and this is what happens?"

"Hi enchantress."

"Hey bug she says hugging me."

"I'll see you in 87 minutes."

"Bye jas."

Bonnie dragged me into dance and thank god we were learning a new dance for our reticle so bonnie couldn't ask me questions.

"Don't think I won't bug you in biology."

"Oh no I'm counting on it."

She hugs me before walking off to her next class. I walked into history and jasper pecks me on the lips.

"So did bonnie burden you with all those questions?"

"No we were learning new dance in first period so she couldn't but she told she was gonna do it biology."

"I'm interested in hearing what you think about me."

"I'm sure you are."

"Well since we are dating, I wanna take you on a date?"

"A date? I thought we didn't do dates as unofficial couple?" 

"Well in my opinion you do, so you can get to know the person before getting attached."

"Is that so? Well then I guess you can wait to hear what I think about you then."

"Kai come on, don't be like that."

"Fine if you can find me at the Halloween bash, I'll do this your way."

"Kai you do know I can ask Alice?"

"Yeah but I won't even know what I'm wearing yet or if I'll even come."

"Sure you don't, but am I still coming over after school?"