Ch.29

Kai's p.o.v

Me and jasper were walking along the shoreline when he stops.

"Kai..god I'm so nervous now to ask you I want it to be perfect."

"Yes Jasper a 1000x yes."

"Will you let me ask the question first darlin."

"Kai Petrova Bennett I have loved you since the moment I first laid eyes on you and there isn't a day or an hour that I don't want to be by your side so will you do be the extrodoenary honor of becoming my life?"

"Am I allowed to say yes yet?"

"Yes."

"Yes Jasper a 200x times yes."

He smiles sliding the ring on my finger before picking me up and spinning me around.

"I love you Kai Petrova Bennett Whitlock."

"I love you more Jasper Hale Whitlock."

He sets me down and we share a long passionate kiss. We pull apart and he grabs my hand as we made our way back home.

Congratulations was yelled as we made our way inside. Both my family and Jaspers were there. Alice.

"My little Kai is all grown up and I couldn't be more happier that she's marrying you."

"Awh thanks klaus."

We soon got separated from each other as everyone was asking questions. After everyone left I saw jasper outside on the swing smiling the biggest smile I have ever seen. I walked outside to join but instead walked behind him wrapping my arms around him kissing him. He used his free hand to pull me over the swing so that I was sitting in his lap.

"I'm so excited to be spending forever with you kai."

"Me too Jasper."

I laid my head on his chest and we just sat there enjoying each other's company. It felt like everything was working out like it was supposed to.