Home and Surprise

"Kiara!" Storm and Kovu yell as they look over the edge with Nala & Simba. Who decides to jump over the edge after his daughter calling her name. As he tries to find a safe way to her Nala and Storm notice the dam break.

"Simba? Uncle the river!" they yell to him and he looks at it. Before continuing to  his search for Kiara. Who is trying to save Zira who keeps swiping her claws at Kiara.

"I'll help you" Kiara tells Zira. As Zira finally allows Kiara to try and help her up. She loses her grip on the cliff and falls into the rapid below. "Daddy I tried" Kiara states as he takes her paw. With his help they both made back to the top to be greeted by their loved ones.

"Kovu I was wrong, you belong here" Simba tells him. "Let's go home, all of us" he states looking at both prides. Storm walks in between Dotty and Vitani on the way back.

"No hard feelings right Dotty?" she asks.

"None at all, I would have won" Dotty states smirking and all three girls laugh.

"I can't wait to get home to my mate and sister" Storm tells them.

"I wish Kopa was still around" Vitani sighs.

"Never lose faith, that's what my grandmother always told me" Storm states. When they reach pride rock Storm sees her family, Chaka and an other lion. "Mum, Dad" she cheers running over to greet them happily.

"Whose this?" Dotty asks looking at the lion and Storm shrugs.

"Vitani will recognize me" the lion says with a smile.

"Kopa?" she asks and the lion nods his head. Vitani squeals tackling him to the ground rubbing her head over his purring loudly. "I thought my mother had killed you" she states.

"Zira is not your mother, she had yours and Kovu's mother killed then took you away from me" Chaka tells her. "I am the king of the northern plains pride and you are my daughter along with Kovu is my son" he explains. Kovu and Vitani greet him happily accepting him as their father. "You both have grown into fine young adults, your mother would be proud" he states.

Nala and Simba are reuniting with Kopa ex-tactic that he is alive. "Of course one of you will have to come take over the pride" Chaka tells his children.

"But I know nothing of you territory" Kovu states and Vitani nods her head in agreement.

"I know want to do" Aurora states as both families join the conversation. "You raised Kopa and he grew up in your territory. Why not have him and Vitani take over when you retire? Then Kovu can help Kiara run this pride and there will still be an alliance between the prides. It would be even stronger then now" she suggests.

"What do you think Vitani?" Kopa asks.

"I just want to be with you Kopa" she states cuddling into his side.

"There is a close place in the northern plains to the pride lands where we could move" Selmak reminds Chaka.

"What do you say mum and dad?" Kopa asks his parents.

"We just got you back" Nala whines.

"Don't worry Vitani and I won't be leaving straight away, besides I want to reconnect with you all" Kopa assures her.

"Then I see no problem, besides Kiara has been raised to be the new queen of the pride lands" Simba states. Everyone agreed then Mia and Kai say they have an announcement to make.

"We're pregnant" Mia states and everyone cheers.

"So when will we announce all of this?" Storm asks.

"In a few days, let's give the two prides time to settle first" Simba states. "Now let's all call it a night" he adds and everyone agrees. Storm and Mia talk with their mother about the future cub or cubs Mia is going to have. While their lions just shake their heads at their excitement. Kovu, Kiara, Kopa and Vitani are all talking together. Meanwhile Chaka is talking to Nala and Simba about coronation days for their children.

A/N

Picture above of Kopa now (remember he has bright blue eyes not light green ones).