5: The During Sex hand holding

July 14th, 2017.

5: The During Sex hand holding - When you're not fucking but making love, and you hold your loved one's hands when you look into their eyes as you make love to them.

TW// scars

~~

"You okay, baby?" Josh asked as he nuzzled his nose against Tyler's. Tyler closed his eyes and nodded as he swallowed. He let out a moan as Josh angled his hips differently and hit that spot. "F-fuck", he whispered.

One hand was tangled in the sheets and his other hand was in the nape of Josh's neck, his fingers curled in Josh's hair.

"I'm okay, yeah", Tyler nodded, panting. "Can you go a l-little deeper?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded. "Of course baby", he replied as he pressed three soft kisses on Tyler's lips right after each other and then pushed Tyler's legs up a little more. He thrusted deeper this time, causing Tyler to moan again.

"Is that better?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded as he pulled Josh down and kissed his lips softly. "I love you", he whispered. "I love you too baby", Josh replied and softly kissed Tyler again, Tyler's bottom lip in between both of Josh's.

He reached out for Tyler's hand that was tangled in the sheets and Tyler opened his hand. Josh grabbed it and intertwined their fingers together, before holding their hands down right beside Tyler's head. Tyler let go of Josh's hair and rested his other hand on the other side next to his head, and Josh intertwined their other hands there as well.

"F-feels so good Joshie", Tyler whispered as he closed his eyes and gently squeezed Josh's hands. Josh kissed Tyler's cheek and jawline. "You're so beautiful", Josh whispered, causing Tyler to blush and he let out a moan when Josh thrusted up harder.

"S-stop saying that", Tyler stuttered.

"Never", Josh's whispered as he bit his lip and thrusted deeper. He nuzzled his nose against Tyler's and softly kissed his lips. "I'll never stop telling you how beautiful you are", he whispered.

Tyler wanted to say something but got cut off by his own moan. "J-Joshie I'm close", Tyler whispered. Josh nodded. "Me too baby", he told him. It only took him a few more thrusts before Tyler came all over his tummy - and Josh's. Tyler breathed heavily as he closed his eyes and turned his head to the side as he still squeezed Josh's hands softly because of the oversensitivity 'cause Josh was still thrusting 'cause he hadn't reached his climax yet. Josh pressed soft kisses on the corner of Tyler's lips, his cheek and his temple as he kept thrusting.

"Almost there baby, just a little longer", Josh whispered and Tyler nodded. And Josh was right, 'cause after a few more thrusts, he came deep inside of Tyler.

Josh leaned on his elbows, still hovering over Tyler as he hung his head and took deep breaths to try and catch his breath.

"You okay baby?" Josh asked Tyler. Tyler smiled and nodded as he looked up at Josh. "Yeah, I am", he assured the boy above him. Josh smiled and pecked Tyler's lips. "Can I get a towel to clean us up?" He asked. Tyler closed his eyes and nodded. "Yeah that's okay", he said.

Josh pressed a kiss on top of his forehead and caressed his sweaty hair back.

"I'll be back in half a minute", Josh said and Tyler nodded with a deep breath. Josh let go of Tyler's other hand and Tyler could feel the weight disappear above him and off the bed. 

He opened his eyes and Josh wasn't there, and he bit his lip.

Twenty three, twenty four twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty-

"Got it", Josh smiled as he entered the room. Tyler bit his lip harder as he smiled at the boy walking up to him and sitting down on the edge of the bed. Tyler saw Josh had already cleaned his tummy from, well, Tyler's cum. He then helped Tyler clean up and pressed a kiss on Tyler's forehead again before tossing the towel in the laundry basket.

"Wanna relax some more here?" Josh asked as he caressed Tyler's hair back. Tyler smiled and nodded. "Yeah, please", he replied.

"Scoot over", Josh smiled, nose scrunching up a little, exactly the way Tyler adored oh-so much. He scooted over with a smile and sat up a little against the headboard, just enough so that he could look at Josh easier.

Josh lay down on the bed on the left side next to Tyler and rested his head on his right hand as he lay on his side. His head was next to Tyler's waist and he used his left hand to trace the marks on Tyler's hip.

He softly kissed the scars before he grabbed Tyler's left hand and caressed the big, harsh scar on his wrist with his thumb - the scar that's remind Tyler forever of what he'd tried to do that night. Josh softly kissed it several times as he intertwined their fingers, just mindlessly loving every part of Tyler's body without really paying attention to it - it was just a natural habit for Josh.

Tyler sighed as he looked at the boy kissing his scars.

"Josh?" He spoke up. "Mhm?" Josh hummed against the skin of Tyler's wrist.

"Be my boyfriend."

Josh looked up in surprise. "What?" He asked.

"Be my boyfriend."

"Wha- are you-" Josh started as he sat up a bit in disbelief.

"Yeah I'm sure", Tyler cut him off.

"I just..." he sighed. "I need to get over it, Joshie. I need to get over being scared of a relationship because of... because of him", he muttered.

"You're perfect Joshie. You're so perfect and so amazing and I just need to push aside my fears and do what'll make me so happy", he said. "'Cause I love you, I love you so much and if I'm gonna wait any longer then it's gonna hurt you and you're gonna find someone else and I'll lose the person I've loved the most. Maybe... maybe even the love of my life", Tyler whispered the last part.

Josh sat up against the headboard and pulled Tyler in his lap. He intertwined their hands together.

"Ty, baby, are you one hundred percent sure? I'm not gonna leave you just because we're not officially together", Josh assured him.

Tyler rested his head on Josh's shoulder and pressed his nose against Josh's neck.

"I'm sure, Josh. Please be my boyfriend", Tyler asked softly.

"Of course. Gosh, of course baby, of course I'll be your boyfriend, jeez", Josh muttered as he pulled Tyler in for a soft kiss.

And he couldn't believe how lucky he was.

'Cause he knew all about Tyler's ex who'd treat him so badly, who'd fuck him and the discard him and leave the second after, and who'd made him feel so worthless and made him feel like he was the most disgusting and worst human being to be around. All to the point where Tyler thought that suicide was the only way out, but Josh found him, saved him and helped him. All while falling in love with Tyler, and Tyler falling in love with him, but he was too afraid of relationships.

And that's also why Josh assured Tyler he'd be back soon and he'd only leave to get a towel after the sex, why he knew Tyler wanted to stay in bed after sex, and why he'd worship and love Tyler's body 'til the day he died.

And now Josh could proudly tell everyone that Tyler was his.

~~

I loved to write this please let me know what you thought of it! I'd appreciate it so much!

I love writing about Tyler and Josh. Jeez help me I'm never gonna be able to stop

Love you guys 💜💙💜💙