Prologue

Drowning?

It's a painful experience; slowly slipping deeper and deeper into the abyss. Your lungs scream for that breath as you desperately clutch onto the remaining air left in your body. Instinct stops you from inhaling that life-threatening breath, willing you to push your body to the surface. But nothing seems to work. You brain fills with desperation and panic, thoughts shriek through your mind. Then finally, you reach your break point, that remaining air you so desperately grasped vanishes in a blink of an eye. Water floods your lungs as the clock creeps closer to the edge. Nothing. Nothing but darkness.

I feel like this constantly. Emotionally, I mean.

I feel like I'm constantly being submerge into oblivion. Unwanted emotions tying knots around my lungs, crushing them until little oxygen remains. Anguish clouds my mind like a cloud of smoke, choking on the chains holding me down. My breaking point forcing me deeper into oblivion, forcing me greet an unwanted acquaintance. Nothingness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hello, first of all I would like to thank you for clicking on my story, it means a lot that you took interest. Secondly, I would like to WARN you before hand that the chapters will be short and it will be known as a short story as I am not expecting many readers.

If this story is similar to any other story you have read please, forgive me, I have not intentionally copied any other writers ideas, it would be purely by coincidence. If you have
any concerns that this story may follow a similar storyline to another book you have read please inform me.

Also feel free to leave any kinds of criticism, bad or good, I do not mind. I am not one to get worked up easily on another's opinion. So in other words: don't hold back.

This story was written out of pure boredom, though my love for books did encourage me to write my own, it is unedited and I didn't put as much effort in as I could have, so please keep that in mind.

Thank you!