Science class

Sofa's P.O.V

After we left the canteen me and my friends split up to go to our separate lessons.

There was one lesson until lunch science and, sadly, I had to make the trek to that lesson on me own because all of my friends were all in different lessons.

I guess science was ok though. The teacher was really nice and I got to sit at the back which meant nun of the idiots could annoy me too much. I could just sit there and get on with my work.

I was just about to walk in to the class room when someone turned me around. What the hell?!

Oh great, James. (Note the sarcasm)

Cocking his head slightly he spoke, "hay babe." That stupid smirk appeared on he face again. Ugh! How much I want to punch him right now, but I can't. Stupid rules. Instead, I just rolled my eyes and walked away; or tried to that is. I had had noticed he was in my class. I guess I just try to ignore or forget about any idiot that might happen to be in my class.

I immediately took my seat in an attempt to get away from him. Didn't work. He took the usually empty seat next to me. What is this kids problem?

"Hope you don't mind, I just prefer the view." There was that stupid smirk again. I really wasn't in the mood for a fight right now; I was hungry and tired; not a good mix. This time I just glared at him and tried to move as far away as possible.

"Hay, where you goin'? Don't you like me?" He asked when I tried to move away with a stupid fake pouty face. This time I couldn't resist but fight back.

"Actually I don't! In fact, if you could go back and sit with your other idiotic friends I would be delighted." I said never letting the obviously fake smile leave my face.

Sighing, he began to talk again. "What is your problem? What do you have against me?"

"Maybe it's because you're an annoying prick who thinks they can get any girl they want!" I say glaring at him. "And I'm not one of those girls who will fall for you coz of your 'good looks'" I made sure to make the air quotes around 'good looks' were obvious.

"You think I'm good looking?" Apparently not obvious enough.

I would have given him a piece of my mind but Mr Smith started to talk. He liked me and I wanted to keep it that way. So instead, I just gave him my best glare then turned to look at Mr Smith and tried to ignore him.

Even though I tried to make it obvious i wasn't interested, he kept trying to talk to me. I was able to ignore him most of the lesson but after, there was no escape.

"You have a talent for ignoring people, don't you?" How can he be this arrogant and not notice it?! Ugh! I wish I could just punch him in his stupid face.

"Look, Dickhead," I growl, trying to be as intimidating as I could to someone over a foot taller than me. "I'm not interested in whatever it is you want from me so how about you just leave me the fuck alone and go back to your own kind. Idiot." And with that I stormed off to the dining hall. I'm still starving from my lack of food. It was lunch and all I wanted to do was eat, not have to deal with this idiot.

That reminds me, I've still got to get Tom back for dragging me away from my food.

***********************************

A.N.

Chapter 7...DONE!!!

Sorry its kinda short but I hope you like it anyway! Summer holidays will be in the next chapter.

Comment what you think/wanna happen next. Vote if you like it and follow to know when I update. It really means a lot! :-D

BYEEEEEEEEEEE! :-p