[Chapter twelve ]

' Numb-August alsina ft B.oB"started playing...

         I had one, two, three too many
I’m fucked up, four chicks with me
I’m loud, took about 5 shots
6 bottles I just copped
Twisted, turnt up, 24/7
Thats more bad bitches I’m getting
They know I hit em and quit em
And go past what they came here for

Baby can I see you make yo ass drop?
I’mma let the Rose bottles pop
I’mma sip this Roc, baby don’t stop
Cause yo body on fire, you too hot

    The song played and mya continued to stand there sighting"mhhhhmm yes daddy " josh rolled his tongue around her clit sucking on it softly..

         In the face just didn't know the different between mya and la'mya,Although he never knew mya had a twin sister so everything went perfect...

       Diamond walked into the front room to see mya standing by the door,she walked passed people and over to mya hugging her "hi" diamond smiled...  "hey I didn't know you were coming "... " of course I was its a party and plus I'm here with your sister sooo...."

        mya looked at her and squinted her eyes together "my sister". Mya then looked around " where is she?"..."I don't ...know ,I guess she still with josh"..

      "Josh?"..." yeah"Diamond replied.. "Did they go upstairs ?"..." I'm guessing "Mya made her way passed people while walking upstairs...

      " ooooo Fuck"Josh slowly plugged inside and out of her with a medium pace,"mhmmmmm"La'mya moaned spreading her legs wider gripping the sheets, soon,josh begin to speed up "urk,urk,urk" The bed scratched the floor..
"Daddy!!!" la'mya legs wrapped around his waist...  "Fuck mya!"indicating he had no clue who he was fucking

       The door swung open ,and La'mya pushed josh off and looked up at mya.. josh then looked at mya and looked at la'mya " woah,woah"josh got out the bed putting on his boxers..

       "I can't believe you did this la'mya"Mya walked away going downstairs..

      " Mya wait"josh put on his pants running after her,while la'mya sighted putting her knees to her stomach and putting her head down "what did I do?"...