{23.}

"he's mine" Mya growled through her teeth as she continued to cover the bag over Nae head's watching her struggle for air.

       Suddenly Nae forced her head back bumping the back of it to Mya head "UGHHHH!!" they both went heading to the floor. Nae took the bag off the floor and went heading straight to the door until being trip by mya. "Bang Bang Bang" Mya banged her multiple times on the hard board floor. Finally Nae stopped moving but continue kicking  weakly ,Mya grabbed the bag and suffocated her to the point she was dead. "Bitch " Mya got off of her and kicked her so now she was on her back. Just to make sure she was dead mya grabbed to mattress ,struggle to pick it up and put it over her and laid down smiling. Soon ,Mya begin jumping on it ,riding on it like a pony "Surf board ,Surf board " She continued with her fun and then struggle putting the bed back,then put Nae body under the bed putting a blanket in front of it so nothing could be seen. Mya begin putting her suit cases' around the bed so everything could be as normal as possible she then heard the front door open "Baby ,Mya I'm home"

    Mya licked her lips and begin stripping naked putting on her robe ,putting her hair in a pony tail and sat on the bed waiting patiently as Jacob looked into his room then down the hall to hers.Where he saw mya lips moving and looked up at him.