[Chapter Twenty]

Candice rolled her tongue around mya clit,and begin sucking on it,giving it the best stimulation. Candice spreaded her legs wider devouring her pussy and every way,she lifted her head and stood up pushing 3 fingers inside of her ,"mhmmm"Mya moaned feeling the amazing pleasure of strokes go in and out her pussy ,she through her head back glaring back at Candice with an evil look in her eyes,soon,Mya wrapped her arms around Candice neck and took them off , Choking her ,At first Candice bit her bottom lip ,but as mya grip became tighter,Candice begin to struggle getting air,Mya got off the sink and pushes Candice to the bathroom Stall with so much rage ,Candice hit mya's hand and mya sat her on the toilet and continued to choke until she couldn't take it no more,mya smiled and kissed Candice forehead as she laid there lifeless, she then put on her clothes and grabbed her stuff leaving out the bathroom to class.

     "Your late,Do you have pass?"Mr.Green asked

       " No"Mya replied

     "well this is your warning,Next time is detention " Mrs green assured

         Mya smiled and walked to her desk and sat down as trevion looked back at her,she looked back and smiled as trevion and Merio begin whispering , Mya continued to stare as they laughed and  continued to talk back and forth. Trevion burst out laughing , and Mr.Green looked up "Trevion what's funny,Share with the class"