[Chapter Nine]

Mya walked inside the house to see Daniel on the couch sleeping,she walked passed him walking upstairs to la'mya room and walked in to see her sleeping..

    Mya walked over and crawled in bed under the covers seeing la'mya wearing only a pair of panties ,mya slipped them to the side and begin sucking her clit,"Mhmmm"La'mya tried closing her legs but mya kept them open..Mya slide her tongue up pasted her breast and out the covers and smiles at la'mya "hey sissy".."hi,I missed you "she packed mya's lips...

      "I missed you more,now get up.

its time for school"

     "okay"la'mya replied and mya got out the bed leaving out..

         Mya&La'mya walked into school  and headed to their lockers,Mya grabbed her English book along with Geometry book and mya grabbed her History book along with her geometry book. Mya closed her locker and walked away and la'mya sighted walking to the principals office.."knock,knock,knock"

      The door swung opened and Mr.Howard opened the door "yes".."can I talk to you please"

  Mr.Howard moved from the door and la'mya walked in sitting down in a chair .."what's up "he closed the door and walked over sitting in his chair .."I was wondering could I do some community service"

     "For how many hours?"...

      "2"she looked at him seductively

      "What did you have in mind"

         La'mya got on the desk and crawled over to him and kissed his lips,and he pulled away "I been waiting for you "he pressed his lip against hers and lifted her shirt off,la'mya sat on the desk with him in between her legs ,he slowly laid her down and removed her shorts "good thing I ain't eat breakfast"he kissed her thigh and sucked on it "mhmmmm"La'mya laid her head on the table feeling that lustful pleasure of oral sex. Surprising this man was a principal not a sex therapist,he designed words using the tip of his tongue pleasuring  la'mya sweet pussy ,she cruled her toes and he parted her legs apart more..  "mhmmmm good pussy"he aggressively ate her pussy out and stuck his tongue inside of her tongue fucking her to the point she cummed twice in a row ..He then sat up and unbuckled his pants ,and whipped his "10" inch dick out. La'mya licked her lip mouthing "come and get it".. he spit on his dick and rammed it in her pussy,causing her to scream"sir"The office lady knocked on the door...

      Mr.Howard ignored sucking on la'mya neck stroking fast,she moan as she closed her eyes and opened them to see her in her bed ,it was all a dream.