[Chapter-two]

Prodigy sat in the principal office along side with Mya & La'mya, his 15 year old twins. The principal looked at prodigy waiting on a reply "Sir,have you with ness the touching between your two daughters?"....," No I haven't "... The principal sat back in his chair "mhmmm.."The principal responded..

      La'mya looked at him biting down on her bottom lip,fuck, Mr. Howard was one fine ass principal.. "if this continues to happen we will suspend them both and will take it to further consequences " Mr. Howard folded his hand..

       Just by looking at him La'mya was completely moist,her eyes focused on his lip "not to big,juicy and just right"... "I understand "prodigy replied and Mrs.Howard stood up , so did prodigy and they both shook hands "we shouldn't have this problem again,understood ladies"

     "yes Mr.Howard" They replied with a sweet but seductive tone,and Mrs.Howard shook his head "Alright you all have a nice day" The three of them left out the office "so y'all tryna be grown?"..."No daddy"Mya replied ,"it seems like it to me "Prodigy said looking at the both of them..."but were not"

    "alright,I was making sure"

     "Mr.Howard just mad I want let him have this sweet pussy"La'mya replied and Mya giggles "what was said?".... "nothing dad"La'mya grinned

      Prodigy turned to them "Now,I love yall and y'all know that "yes dad,we know".."alright,no more calls about this understood ?" .... "yes dad"they both replied .. "now bring it in"prodigy held open his arms and they both hugged him kissing his cheek"I love you daddy" Mya responded...  "I love you daddy "la'mya repeated after mya,"alright be good" Prodigy left out and Mya &La'mya watched "he should have took us with him?".... "yeah he should've with his no having ass" the both of them laughed waking back inside the school "thats a good thing,his dick might be big". "daddy got a big dick"Mya laughed and they both walked down the hall "sissy I love you "mya grabbed her ass,La'mya smiled and kissed her lips, "I love you more"