[Chapter seventeen]

Mya walked inside the school and looked to see everybody in the halls ,New home,new school and new people. The halls were crowded with some much people,Mya walked down the hall pushing pass people and soon got to her locker '30,36,26' her paper read ,so soon opened her locker and begin putting her things inside her locker,as Mya got her books out she felt eyes staring down at her,she turned to see a girl looking her way. It was like the girl was staring into her,reading her. The bell rung and soon everybody scattered going to class,Mya closed her locker and walked off reading her schedule '  Mr. Green senior seminar 129' she walked to the class room and walked in seeing kids sitting on the desk conversating while paper ball flew around the class room.

     "Does this bitch got fake titties?"one of the boys spoke and Mya looked up at him while everyone begin laughing.

        "I'm pretty sure she do"Another boy joked,Mya walked passed them and sat in the back next to the girl who eyed her down when she was at her locker.

          The teacher walked in with his lab top and a energy drink ,and the students got into their seat and sat down'oh dear god'mya licked her lips sending her hormones outta this world, "everyone stand up "Mr. Green ordered and everybody sighted and confusion and begin getting up chatting ,"No talking"...