[Chapter sixteen]

Mya tossed and turned ,she was still upset and the guilt before,it was still eating her alive ,she opened her eyes turning to see her roommate staring at her "can I help you?" she sat up and looked at him..

      Nothing came out of his mouth and he continued to stare "you know I could make you talk?" mya suggested and he continued to stare. Mya swung her legs out her bed and stood up and front of him with her pajamas on,he looked up at her and she begin stripping out of her clothes.

        The boy begin gripping the sheet and mya climbed on him kissing his lips,his hand wrapped around her as they both kissed. Mya ripped his shirt opened and rubbed up and down his chest as he watched,soon he begin shaking...

     Mya climbed off of him and got between his legs pulling his shorts back, The boy sat up and smiled at her as she went into work, his head flew back and a soft moan escape from his lips.  Slowly mya tongue rolled around his dick giving him the chills

    "mhmmm"his eyes rolled to the back of his head and  Mya smiled gripping his balls,sucking on them slowly...Her head then lifted up "do you like that?" he shook his head yes and mya licked the tip of his dick "why are you not talking?" she licked again and another moaned escaped his mouth. The silent treatment begin to make Mya extremely mad,she bit down on his tip which made him moan even louder..