[Chapter-Four]

Daniel walked inside the house followed by his friend Chris, "Where the little rats at?"..."probably sleep". Chris sat down and Daniel walked upstairs checking la'mya room where he saw no one,he then walked into mya room to see them both sleeping exposing their body ,he chuckled closing the door walking back downstairs and Chris turned around "yeah they sleep,but bro I'll be back "

     "ight I'll be here"

    Daniel made his way out the door closing it behind him and Chris laid his head back looking up at the up ceiling and closing his eyes..

         La'mya slowly walked downstairs and sat on the steps looking at him. Damn ,like who is he?,she rubbed her breast. If he want it he could come get it anytime she rubbed feeling the hardness of her nipple,she bit her lip and closed her eyes moaning..

    Chris looked over at her and jumped "Fuck"he chuckles covering his face "damn girl ,you scared the shit out of me "...she smiled "I'm sorry" ...

       "Nah its good....What's up,I'm chris"

   "Hi im la'mya" La'mya got off the stairs and walked over to the couch "do you like sex ?"

      he nodded his head yes and she smiled laying her hand on his thigh and he looked down at it "I could fuck you ,if you want "