[Chapter fourteen]

La'mya walked inside the house and soon upstairs to her room and took a shower ,a few minutes later she stepped out putting on her pajama and got into bed,staring up at the ceiling. La'mya new that mya was feeling some type of way ,but didn't want to go check on her until she knew she was calm. La'mya drifted off to sleep...

           Throughout the night La'mya begin to toss and turn,moaning in her sleep,Soon she begin to coughing,her eyes fluttered open to see mya,"what time is it?"La'mya asked in concerned.. "I don't know" mya kissed her neck sitting up and rubbing La'mya breast,"Are you still mad at me...Mya shook her head no"not at all"constantly rubbing la'mya breast... "sissy I love you "..

   " I bet you do"mya hands wrapped around la'mya neck gripping it tight..."Ughhh"La'mya struggled trying escape from mya grip,"How could you".. La'mya begin hitting mya hand "I-Im s-s-sorry"..

        As the grip became tighter and tighter,La'mya continued to kick and struggle for her life, soon the damage was done and La'mya laid there lifeless ..

      Mya smirked as she went down and kissed La'mya lips,sticking her tongue into her mouth , The no sound of La'mya moans were now gone ,La'mya moved her hair out the way of her face and begin shaking La'mya..

     " sissy,wake up"she continued to shake her..."please,I'm sorry,I forgive you "

     finally noticing La'mya was not going to wake up ,mya climbed off of her and walked into her bathroom shutting the door.

      "Naw bro,I'm at home now" prodigy walked in closing the door.."Nah but ima talk to you later getting ready to surprise them"..."ight bye"prodigy hung up sitting his suit case on the couch and headed upstairs  "Mya ..La'mya?!" prodigy walked into La'mya room looking around "The fuck" he walked into the bathroom looking at the medicine...Prodigy picked up the bottle of Risperidone and turned to the curtains ,opening them. No one was there.

     Prodigy walked out shaking the bottle of Risperidone ,making sure nothing was still in there he then walked into La'mya room to see her sleep,well that's what he thought.."La'mya!"he walked over and shook her looking around at her room.. "little girl,what's up with this room" he shook her again smiling

        soon prodigy begin getting worried,he slapped her face a couple of times "la'mya?" he turned to the bathroom seeing the door closed and the light was on ,he sat the pill bottle on the bed walking into the bathroom "Drip,Drip,Drip" prodigy snatched the curtains over seeing mya curled up into a ball "I'm sorry" she cried.."I'm sorry "