Rafxreaderxbumblebee 2

Raf explained everything, he told her about the bots. After a lot of confessing she fessed up about her deal with Vince. But Bee said that if he ever touched her or Raf again he'd be eating from a straw for a year and breathing through a tube for the rest of his life.

Y/n was bashful when he said that, even with all the abuse, he thought she was gorgeous, he thought it was hot that she was protecting Raf from the every day beatings by sacrificing herself. A true friend. A warrior.

She even seen his real form, he was cutest guy and bot she had ever seen. He was adorable but deadly, she realized that the official day they met. But when he's not protecting his friends he wouldn't so much as dare bat an eye. He was so gentle and caring. For this, y/n started to have a crush on Bumblebee.

They've been friends now for a month. Once she got to know him a lot more she found out he was humorous, very silly and very open.

Y/n and Raf sat there on the couch studying, Jack out with Arcee, Miko playing video games, and Ratchet watching over a current mission with Bee, Bulkhead and Optimus. They'd be back any minute now.

The radio was going as y/n unconsciously tapped her foot to the songs while reading as she softly sighed "I'll do the rest later, all this reading is giving me a headache, I've only got 150 pages done though.." She looked at Raf who smiled a little

"ok, we'll finish later."

they set their books down

"I don't understand, why didn't Suzy just forgive them? They're doing all this stuff.. And Brian!" She frowned "I can't believe he did that to those kids!"

Raf grinned at her ranting over the fictional book.

They both looked over when the groundbridge warbled and the team came back with energon shards, walking down the hall to begin the process.

Bumblebee's holoform came running in from the hall skipping a few stairs on his way up as he grinned at her. Since they were on a mission they didn't get picked up after school, rather Ratchet bridged them to the base.

He walked over and sat between the two, his arms extended in a relaxed manner behind both of them as he grinned, but reached over and put Raf in a headlock, gently giving him a noogie as the tween laughed "Beee!"

But released him and leaned over to Y/n, moving her hair strands from the way and pressing his lips above her brow as if his kisses were magical to heal all her pain, she slightly leaned away from it and groaned "Come on bee!"

"Shh." He hushed close to her ear. Pecking her temple

"No! Enough with the kisses already!" She squirmed, trying to push him away

"I'll say when it's enough." He said and grabbed her pulling her close as he licked her ear as she shrieked in disgust, the Autobots looked at the 2.

"UGH!" She cringed away "You're gross!!"

"no, this is gross.." He stuck his finger in his mouth softly licked it for a second before pulling it out

"Don't you dare!" She snarled climbing on top of the couch and jumping off the side

"Wet willy" he grinned but shoved it in Raf's ear as Raf voiced his disgust

The bots rolled their optics.

He wiped his hand off as y/n watched him cautiously

"Did he have too much energon this morning or what?" Y/n questioned his oddly wild behavior.