Naked Restricted Chapter(s)

PLease comment,vote and Fan.THis is my first time writing anything like this.I hope you like it!Tell me how I can improve it.

Naked Rated R Chapter

Chapter 8

We arrived at Club Beats.

The name, really described them. The beat of the music played as people were everywhere, dancing and grinding and what not’s.

Xander grabbed my hand and led us through the mass of people, towards the bar.

I sat at a stool, while Xander stood.

The bartender turned to us. "Hey,what would you like?” His gaze drift on to me.

"I'd like-"

"She'll have a strawberry martini and I'll have a Heineken."The pompous jerk said

"Excuse me!"I said calling out for the bartender as he walked away.

"yes?"

"I'll actually have two shots of tequila."

The bartender and Xander looked dumbfounded. What? Can’t a girl like hard liquor?

"Why the hell would you want tequila?!"Xander asked as the bartender went to take more orders.

"I'm gonna need it."

"For…what?"

"I need to get over the fact that I'm here with you!"

"Oh, please you love me."

He was part right. My wolf loved him unconditionally, while I can only stand him in small doses.

"Wanna dance?” A buzzed Xander asked.

"Nooo!"I slurred. I was defiantly more drunk then him. I knew I should of had that 5th tequila.

"Why not?"

"Becauseican'tdance!"I said it like it was one word.

"Huh?"

I sighed "I can't dance!” I finally said

A smirk grew on Xander's face before he took my hand a pulled me towards the dance floor.

When we reached the middle, He placed himself behind me and whispered.

"Sway your hips back and forth. Back and forth” He said so softly.