My Princess in Shinning Armour (girlxgirl)

I live with my Mom in Indiana, my mom and Dad gotten a divorce when I was only five. I was always told that there is no such thing called love, that it is only in movies. My grandfather was abusive to my mom, and my Dad was a cocaine addict. She left my Dad because she didnt want me around that stuff. Can you blame her? When I was six, I moved here to Indiana i left a lot of stuff back in California. My dad, my whole family, all my friends, my whole six years of life was ruined, all because my Dad was addicted to drugs.

My mother always says there is no fairytale, no prince in shining armour, no thing as love. I believed her to. Until the day I turned 15, she was right on some parts, like, the prince. Cause, i certainly didn't fall in love with a boy. I fell in love with a girl. Her name is Ella, she is so, amazingly gorgeous. It was at a party. I was with my best friend Jocelyn, I went to go get us a beer. Then there she was, looking absolutely stunning wearing a black polka dotted white dress. It was tight around the cleavage, and you can defiantly tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Her dark red hair flowing around her shoulders, two inches of heels, making her taller than she looked. Instead of giving the beer to Jocelyn, I walked up to Ella making her look me up and down. I had short shaggy blond hair, with a white tight tank top on and dark blue jeans on, they were ripped up, and from my thighs down to my knees where ripped.

"Hey beauty. Want a drink?" I asked her, still having the beer in my hand.

"Sure." She said her ice blue eyes catching my hazel ones. Then she flipped her hair over her shoulder. Damn, she is beautiful.

"So, what is your name?" I asked her putting my elbow on the counter, slanting over.

"Ella, my name is Ella Lincoln. What is your name?" She asked taking my hand and pulling me with her up the stairs. Wow, i just met this hot ass and I am already getting in her vagina. I smirked to myself at the thought of her naked. She pulled us into the bathroom and shut the door and locked it. Then she sat on the floor.

I stood there, like an idiot. Then she looked at me, and smiled. "well, are you going to come and sit by me or what?" She asked patting the floor by her side.

"Yeah I'll come sit by you. Oh and my name is Victoria." I said, sliding down the wall by her.

"So, Victoria, why did you come up to me, and are you...lesbian?" She looked at me and touched my hair. Damn, she said my name so sexually it turned me on. I was so wet, being alone with her, her touching my hair, fuck. I wanted her now.

"Well, Ella. I think you are fine as hell. Yes, i am a lesbian. And you turn me on, just by me looking at you." I said honestly.  She just kept stroking my hair, then she moved her hand to the back of my head and tugged on my hair. I tried so hard to keep it in, but i moaned. She did it again, and I moaned louder.

"Damn, Ella. Do you know what you are doing to me?" I asked seductively, turning my head and looking into her eyes. I  trailed my hand down her side, and grabbed her boob.  This time she moaned. It was like music to my ears hearing her moan.

"Yes, I do know what i was doing to you, cause I'm very hot for you Victoria." She said as she said my name she moaned again because i ran my hands up and down her thighs while kissing and sucking her neck.I pulled her down from her slouching on the wall to her laying down on cold hard tile. I got my hands up to her waist from under her dress and started rubbing her vagina, she still had her underwear on, but i could feel her wetness, like my fingers where actually in her.

We both moaned then. She arched her back and kept moaning. I pulled her underwear off.  then stuck my head under her dress. I kissed my way up to her core. Teasingly i hesitated right on her thigh were her vagina and leg met. I licked her there and she moaned my name. I kissed her vagina and then slid my tongue into her slit. I wrestled her clit with my tongue and then started sucking on it. She moaned louder with every suck. I kept sucking and sucking til she moaned my name very loudly. I licked her down from her clit to her hole. I thrusts my tongue in her hard and fast, making her moan with the rate i was thrusting her. I kept going, and going. Then she reached her climax, and i slowed down. I thrusted harder three more times, wanting to let her know, how good she was. Then I slid out of her and kissed the top of her vagina. And took my head out from under her dress. I slid her panties back on her. She looked at me with lust filled eyes, and smirked at me.

"Mmm, well. I have never felt so hot in my life for someone, as bad as it is for you Victoria." She said sitting up looking at me. I was sitting on my heels, and had my hands on my knees. "Really?" I asked seductively to her.

"Yes, really." She said to me and then next thing I knew Ella was on top of me, now pulling on the back of my hair and groping my boob, while sucking on my throat. I moaned her name.  She started kissing my lips while moving her hands down my sides. She was straddling me, and moving forward and backwards. She started fingering me when there was a knock on the door.

"Is anyone in here?" Jocelyn said giggling and slurring her words. Great. I had a slight buzz and Jocelyn was full on drunk off her ass.  How are we going to get home?

I pecked Ella on the lips and then pushed her to the side.  I opened up the door to see Jocelyn making out with some random guy.  

"Hey Jocelyn!" I yelled in her ear.  Making her jump.

"Oh hey, I-I did no you busy, Vicky." She said hugging on me.