Chapter 19

Bey POV

I sat in my room enjoying the alone time before I headed downstairs to join everybody. Today is my baby shower and our mom's have been here since this morning setting up. While Shawn helped them, me and Nahla laid in bed until it was about time to get ready. My house was filled with our families and a couple of friends. I am due in two more weeks and I can't wait. I've enjoyed my princess growing inside of me but I'm ready for her to come out. I take a deep breath preparing myself to get off the bed. With me being so close to my due date, my munchkin is all on my lungs making it hard for me to do anything without running out of breath.

Once up I take another deep breath and head downstairs.

"Mommy I help you go down the stairs" Nahla says coming out of her room. She grabs my hand and we head downstairs with everybody else.

Once we reach the last step I smile at the decorations.

"Bey why you didn't call me to help you come down?" Shawn asks frantically

"Bey why you didn't call me to help you come down?" Shawn asks frantically. He has been really overprotective these last few weeks and it's annoying the hell out of me.

"I helped her daddy" Nahla smiled.

"Good job baby girl"

Nahla runs off to play while Shawn grabs my hand and we walk around greeting all the guests. Five minutes into that I get annoyed because everybody is touching all over my belly and I just want to sit down and eat.

I finally make it to the chair made up just for me and sit down.

"You want me to make you a plate?" Shawn asks.

I nod my head. "Yes and I want everything on it" I innocently smile up at him. He nods his head before walking away to the kitchen.

"Awww look at my baby" I look up to see my mom and GG walking towards me with smiles on their face.

"Mom please don't start" I plead.

"I can't help it, my baby is having a baby" she starts to tear up. I just laugh at her.

"Hey mama" I say looking at GG.

"Hey sweetie, how you holding up?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Good"

"I can't wait to meet my second grand baby" she smiles.

I continue talking to my parents before Shawn brings me my plate. After eating I go around and mingle some more. I felt so loved with everybody here. Even Sheila & Tracy, Vanessa's mom and sister came. After everybody ate, we played some games. My favorite one was the baby food tasting, which Shawn's brother Brandon won. Once we got the games out of the way it was time for presents. Let's just say my baby girl is spoiled already. I put the last present I had away and looked up at everybody.

"Alright is that it?" I asked making sure I don't forget anybody.

"I have a present babe" Shawn says.