Prologue

Back then I was just another typical type of girl who lived within the walls of my beloved grand parents. As the eldest among their grandchildren, It was much likely for me and my older cousin Christian to be responsible on what our ancestors have started, the reason why we never lived in one place for more than a year. I was only ten when my grandparents brought me to diffirent business meetings and activities. Flying to places like Spain, New Jersey, China and back to the Philippines, my home country were included into my daily tasks. Like any other people at my age, I would also go to school and study. The only difference is that I don't get to play on the playgrounds nor play with dolls and the toys I have during my vacant time. My parents won't take me into amusement parks like what my friends usually do with their parents on weekends. Most of my time out of school I spent it with my grandmother's restaurants and fashion boutiqes while Christian is with my grandfather dealing with our family's cruise lines and cargo shipping company. My parents, well they're much like my grandparents. My mom had her own marketing bussiness along with my grandmother's fashion boutiques. They kinda put it all together while my father is into politics. Being one of the highest officials, he was too busy with his responsibility towards the people rather than his daughter. I understand. Business and careers are much more important than my existence.

My life was once ruled by my parents and grandparents. I've never done anything that's been my own choice. Everything was being meticulously picked and decided for me. I never had a chance to express myself, to speak what is hidden inside of me. It was as if I was small, a voiceless creature alone surrounded by compact walls of darkness. I was miserable inside, well long before I met these four amazing people that brought me light. The people I've never thought that would be responsible for making me taste the sweetness of freedom.

It was undeniable that living life with them was much more chromatic compared to what used to be my world. We met, and probably sticked together for a couple of years. We've been through so many circumstances together, those tears, shred. The struggles and pain we've been, they almost stopped us. Every ounce of sweat were worth the prize. All of these things were all for one goal. A dream that we've always want to achieve from the very beginning of our story. And now fiction will take its three hundred degree turn and finally mutate into fact, trust me, we will never let this go.

I am Prism's Han Ai Tae and we've been trying, we've been waiting for a long time now.

The wait is over, I know the time has come, do what we've always done, achieve what we've aimed and fullfil what is destined.

This is us, and I know that this, is what we're meant for.

Surely this is what we will be on our Journey To Reality.