Chapter 5

SEOUL, South Korea
| March  2012 |

"Goodevening Miss Han, Welcome to Seoul."

I smiled as I entered the hotel doors. Shane, my grandmother's assistant was with me and she was the one who checked us in. I followed as the lady who greeted me ushered me through my room.

While entering the luxurious suite, there was nothing I could ever think of but to lay down the beautiful, squishy, comfy bed.

And so I did threw myself and started kissing the softness of my heaven.

"Ohyouthquishuthquithy little thing"

I was in the midst of a glorious moment in which was about to fall asleep when someone knocked on my door.

I was a bit pissed but then I stood up and opened the door only to see Shane's face. She checked if I was alright and left me some of the papers that I will be needing for my work.

So basically, I was sent by my grandmother here in Seoul, South Korea for her project.

I admit I'm happy that I am stepping on the same land as my idols are. It was good but I think I'll be better if I'm here for a purpose other than my family's business. My thoughts were deep and it began to recall what happened a week before I flew to Korea.

I was 69% percent done on packing my bags for tomorrow's flight when I decided to take a break. My phone buzzed so I took it before heading in the kitchen downstairs.

My phone was buzzing non stop while I was preparing myself a meal so I swipped its screen. I smiled as I saw what's in it.

Guess what? The girls are alive!

Nam: OH MY GOLLY GOLLY GOAT!

Shin: Whut?

Nam: ohmay cheesecakes!

Yeon: Hello everybody! What's up? Hihihi

Ai: yo what's all the fuzz about?

Nam: kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I raised one brow as I scroll down the group's conversation.

Since we went on our seperate ways, facebook had been our remedy. It kept us intouch, well except for Jin. She haven't gone online since the trip. I think she's busy.

My fingers started punching my phone's screen composing my reply.

Ai: okay what is it Nammie?

Yeon: yeaaaah what is it? Hihi

Nam: OMG GUYS!

Shin: oh c'mon spit it out!

Nam: YOU GOT TO CHECK OUR EMAILS!

Ai: what? why?

Shin: oh just tell us already!

Yeon: yeah hihihi

It took a couple of while before Nam replied with an attachment. It was a scanned document.

At first I thought it was just an ordinary news about korean fashion and stuffs about kpop idols that we adore but what she sent totally sent shivers all through my inner system.

Nam sent an attachment:

Jung Han Soo
SM Entertainment
Seoul, South Korea
Junghansoo@gmail.com

Prism
Manila, Philippines

Good day ladies!

I am Mr. Jung Han Soo, SM Entertainment's Chief Operating Officer and it's been a long time since our company had debut a girl group and Mr. Lee Soo Man, CEO of SMent wanted to debut a girl group as soon as possible. As of the moment we are scouting for potential ladies all around the world qualified for the slot and I am pleased to inform you that we are interested in seeing you in our auditions as we have seen on our surveys that your group is one of the most nominated filipino talents to be a part the SM Entertainment International auditions. We have seen all your splendid performances and korean covers on Youtube and it impressed us. The thought of all five of you singing a song that is not in your native langguage amazed us. Honestly speaking you've all captured our attention to make you a part of our event or even train all five of you and put you under our label.