Chapter 1

Seoul, South Korea 2010

| 2:05 PM KST |

"Well I never thought you'd spare some time to invest in my clothing line madame."

"I'm quiet impressed with your designs. I want to display some of your pieces in my boutiqes."

I frowned as I slouched on my seat. I've been listening to my grandmother and this local korean designer's conversation for quiet a while now. I'm bored and starving. Minutes passed when I decided to excuse myself from the two to go out and find something to eat. Good thing Ah mah's in a good mood and she let me.

I bit my lip as I roam the streets of Korea  feeling the cold breeze pass through my skin. The whole place was all new to me since this was my first time to step in this country and so I brought Shane with me, my Ah mah's personal assistant. She's half korean, lived here before and speaks korean very well. She could help me around.

"I'm hungry. Do you know any nearby ice cream shop?"

"Yes I do, it stands just around the block. It's a walking distance. You good with it?" She replied giving me her sweetest smile.  

"Yeah" I replied smiling back at her."

We walked for a couple of minutes before we get in the place. I was amazed by how they designed the area. I have two words that best describe the shop. Pink and Fluffy. No wonder youngsters are all over the place. We went in and occupied the seat next to the glass walls where you can freely see what is happening outside. Shane went to the counter to order some creams. I spent the entire time staring outside the glass walls. The usual busy streets with people walking in different directions. Everything was alright when four giants came in running, pushing each other.  They laughed and dodged into each other's flesh as they entered the shop. Geez these guys are sick. 

The three of them continued talking and laughing while the other one who's  extremely tall went into the counter to order when another  tall dark haired  boy went to tell him something. The guy immediately caught my attention. He had a pair of fierce looking eyes with his eye bags that made him look like a panda. He reminded me of someone from the past. 

Shane came back with a tray of cookies and cream ice cream with chocolate oreos on top which made the dragons in my more aggressive.

"Ai I'm gonna have to leave you for a minute your Ah mah asked me to buy some materials. I'll be back as soon as I got everything. Is that okay with you?" She said after placing the plate on the table. I on the other hand was careless on whatever things she was saying for I have my sweetest remedy placed before me. I just motioned her to go I wanna have a moment with this precious.

Thirty minutes have passed and I haven't seen any Shane coming back. I've already ordered twice and finished eating all and I've been calling Shane again and again but still no one shows to pick me up. Ugh. I was staring on my phone waiting for any one's call or texts but still there's nothing.

"Uhm.. excuse me, may sit in? I've already purchased my order before I noticed every seat's already occupied and this is the only one left so uhh if you don't mind, may I seat in here?"

My eyes almost dropped the moment I looked up only to meet his gaze.  He was one of those boys specifically the one I just called panda.

"Uhh yeah sure."  I said  still haven't recovered from the shock. He sat infront of me placing his tray on the table. I had a chance to see him up close. He really have those amazing eyes. He looked at me and smiled. Jeez okay I don't know what to do.

"Why are you all alone in here?"

"Uhm I didn't came here alone, I was with someone but she left to by something and she haven't returned here yet." I replied. It's really awkward, Oh c'mon Shane where are you?

"Ohh she must've gone far."

"Uhmm hehe what about you? Are you with someone?" I asked. He must've noticed me starring at the two sets of dark chocolate ice cream he placed on the table. He chuckled.

"Nah I just ordered two sets incase I want to eat more but here" He place the other plate infront of me. "You can have this so we could eat together"

"Woah you know you don't have to do that you might want to eat this one."

"No it's alright. I don't mind just go ahead and eat."

Is it just me or is he really being nice to me? I mean I never thought he'd be nice. His looks never said that he could be nice.

"Thanks." I smiled back at him.

Minutes passed and I found myself chatting with this guys. I mean it's unbelievable I've talked to a stranger this long. This was my first. He speaks chinese which made the conversation smooth. We talked about certain things. I discovered that his name was Zi and he came from China, he said that he's here for work. He also told me that those boys he was  with earlier was his co trainees and he came back because he's still hungry. Knowing that this panda has a big appetite it made me guilty for eating the ice cream.

"Haha really? That's funny haha!"  Zi said laughing his ass off. The sight of him that way made me laugh as well. He's a very funny person. I stopped as my phone vibrated from my pocket. It was Ah mah calling. I excused myself from Zi to answer Ah mah's call.

"Ah mah?"

"We're outside the ice cream shop. Let's go we don't want to miss our flight back to Spain dear."

"Oh okay okay Ah mah I'm coming. bye"

I ended the call and collected my things. 

"Zi I have to go my grandmother's outside we're gonna fly back to Spain this evening."

"Jinja? Oh okay okay wait" He stood up and helped me carry my bag.  We walked outside the shop.

"Hey thanks, I really appreciate your time."

"Yeah me too thanks a lot Zi I hope to meet you again." I smiled as I bid him my goodbye. I walked towards my Ah mah, she was staring at me I just smiled at her and entered the car.

"Take care kotik!" 

I turned to his direction as soon as I heard what he just yelled.  He was smiling and waving at me and all I could ever do is flash a smile as  pictures from the past immediately flashed through my mind. 

Kotik. Someone used to call me Kotik..

Davao City, Philippines 2011
| 10:34 AM |

The rain was heavy when we arrived in the airport from a business trip in Beijing. Everything was almost a blur due to the weather, good thing our flight wasn't cancelled. When we arrived in the house my goal was to make it to my bed. For a second I didn't care about anything and nothing was in my mind except for the word sleep.  I reached my room and I immediately slumped into my precious and before I knew it everything went black.

I woke up in the morning sunlight from my room's window. My head was aching like hell. I stood up and went to the bathroom to groom. It was my rest day from all the trip that means I'll spend the whole day at my home here in Davao.

I was bored when I decided to turn on the television. I was watching my favorite show while I have a pack of piatos with me.

"Okay down to the number one spot this entry is from a a rising  kpop boy band..."

The vj spoke on the set introducing the top music video of the day and like what she just said it's from a korean boy band. Frankly speaking I never liked  kpop songs. I don't understand their music. Lol.

"Here is Exo with Mama!"

Animations started to roll and the number one was placed on the screen. After that the music starts playing and so is the video which shows twelve godlike creatures.

A/N: Grammatical errors and mispelled words are present in this content. I'm a blind typo queen and no matter how hard I try to edit things I will always be too blind to not to notice some typos and I apologize for that.