Chapter 3

"Now I'll leave both of you alright? You'll be fine now Princess take care both of you." He said and kissed my forehead before leaving.

Finally.

I am more than thankful that God has blessed me with a cousin like Christian. After horrible hours of being alone and lost in the airport, my dear cousin finally found a way in uniting me and the great mushroom.

"Omo omo omo we are late!" Shob said hysterically.

"What?" I snapped back after waving my goodbye to Christian."

"We are thirty minutes late!"

"Thirty what- wait what?!" I asked mindlessly.

"Thirty minutes!"

Oh ducks Jinnie's gonna kill me! As if on cue I immediately grabbed Shobe's hand and ran towards the exit portals of NAIA.

As we reached the outside benches familiar faces were starting to appear on our sight. Jinnie was standing impatiently with her phone and Prada glasses on. Nammie with her usual shoulder length curls sitting pretty on the bench along with Shinnie with her swag shirt and her headphones on.

"Eonnies!" Shobe squeeled the moment we ran into the other girls who immediately turned their eyes on us and started giving me dagger stairs. Wait, why me?

"Shobe!" I saw Jinnie ran towards Shob then gave her a warm hug and so did Nammie while Shinnie on the other hand was already pinching my cheeks like a bunch of mallows.

"Panda! why are you late?" Jinnie spoke sending shivers down to my spine. Oh mon I'm dead.

"Uhm hehe.." I can't tell her the reason behind our sin. It'll probaby multiply the points I gained in Hell.

"My my you two are thirty freakin minutes late we still have a schedule to cope with!" Nam said and before we knew our three eonnies are already dragging us towards the parking lot.

"So we're going here and here and here. Is that it?" Nammie said marking check on those places Jinnie have mentioned earlier.

"You forgot Namsan Tower honey" Shinnie said before puting a slice of dark chocolate cake inside her mouth.

"Oh yeah yeah, sorry. Where else eomma?"

"Hmm haha! what about- oh wait. Excuse me."

We all looked at Jinnie who just excused herself to answer a call. We noticed the change of expressions in her face. Shin, Nam and I looked at each other while Shobe was too busy with her ice cream to notice a thing.

Jin came back with a diffirent mood.

"Hey eomma are you alright?" Shinnie cocked her head eager to know if everything's alright. We all looked at her.

"Uhm y-yeah, yeah everything's cool. Mom just called to check on me." She replied after that, a long silence enveloped the place. We were all looking at her. It's obvious something's just not right over here.

"Hey stop staring it's annoying." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever eomma" Nam said wearing her usual pout.

"Where are we heading next?" I asked searching for the color blue through my pack of Goya Bits.

"We have a gig and I think it's in this club named..uhmm...Valkyrie." Nammie said checking the schedules saved on her phone.

Yes we have a gig. The five of us just met and we're already having gigs like this. It was all planned long time ago that we'll find a place where we can sing or dance or whatever. It was all planned even before we decided to meet each other personally. We thought it'll be a good practice for  us as a group before we finally step into a higher level of entertaining.