Chapter 6

"So Ms. Han,  I believed that all of the conditions are already clear. May we now know about your thoughts on our offer?"

"Uhhm Ms. Han?" I felt Shane's hand tapping my shoulder. Just then I came back to my senses.

I sat infront of four gentlemen presenting their proposals yet my attention was torned into Jinnie. Goodness.

"Oh yes Mr. Fredrickson of course I have heard cearly of your discussions regarding this proposal and I have already reviewed the terms and conditions" I saw the gentlemen's face lit up as I spoke. I almost frowned, bless these business people.

"However gentlmen,  before I continue to give my approval of your proposal, I believe my cousin, Christian must also be  consulted regarding this matter for he also is indeed  one of the future rulers of our company after all."  I continued and gave the gentlemen my warmest smile. It was indeed visible in their faces that their excitement was cut short by my statement. That's right. You people ought to wait.

"Very well Ms. Han, we will be much willing to wait."  The old man smiled and bowed along with the other two.

"Do not worry Mr. Fredrickson, we will assure you that we will give prior notice as soon as we recieved Christian's message."

"Well of course thank you so much Ms. Han."

"Well I suppose we'll have to end this meeting for I know you gentlemen have more appointments to attend to." I stood up, so did Shane and the three gentlemen and  started to shake hands with everyone.

"Thankyou so much Ms. Han, Shane, we hope to meet you again."

"Of course we sill sirs." I said and bowed so did Shane.

The business people left and Shane started packing my things while my attention was with Jinnie and Prism's future manager. I excused myself to Shane for the powder room when I saw Jinnie excused herself.  I walked as fast as I could to go to the place and luckily I did arrived first. I immidiately went inside one cubicle. I heard the door opened and I was sure that it was Jinnie who entered.

"Yes mum, oh of course..." 

That was Jinnie's voice. I assumed she was speaking to her mother on the phone.

"I did tell them to continue without me mum... yup. I have no Idea when....I'm okay mum, My training in the entertainment so far's  good mum..." The door opened again and her voice started to fade. Just then I went out of the cubicle.

Training? Entertainment? How is that?

NEW YORK, NY
| 10:05 PM |

"So I heard you postponed the approval of Mr. Fredrickson's proposal? For the third time. Why is that?" Christian said as soon as I entered his office. His tall figure stood behind his huge, fully furnished table. His broad shoulders were all my eyes can see for he was again facing his office's glass walls  which  hold the whole view of New York City.

"I thought you might want to check the papers again Christian." 

"Is that so?" He turned to face me holding his wine glass. His brow was higher than the other.

"Fine. I know you know the reason why." I said because it will only be a waste of time if I insist on denying such things to Christian.

The bloody bastard  laughed. I suddenly felt stupid.

"Cousin, just because your bloody ex boyfriend owns the company Mr. Fredrickson is representing does not mean you have to make the old man wait over and over again. You know Mr. Fredrickson is a good old man and he will not endorse such companies to us if he knew such companies will only cause harm to ours."