A Nash Grier Fanfiction

Alex's POV

"ALEX WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Yelled my best friend, Catalina Rose.

"Caaat it's four am...." I mumbled.

"Get ready lazy bitch. DONT YOU REMEMBER WE'RE GOING TO MAGCON TODAY! GET UP I CAN'T BE LATE." She said.

Hell-o. My name is Alexis but you can call me Alex for short. I'm 16 years old, and I'm basically just... A random teenage girl with a friend that Fangirls over everything.

I am currently being forced to go to Magcon with Catalina. She's a freaking witch I swear she will do anything from murdering the president to starting a fight with chuck Norris just to get tickets to Magcon.

And guess what.

She got some for her birthday.

Since her cousin is rich we're going to be staying with her for the rest of the summer and Magcon. Cat is basically forcing me to go with her AND my other friend, Katrina.

I'm stuck with two Cats(or Kats.), like 10 boys, two annoying Fangirls (also known as the two cats...), and a rich cousin.

Isn't my life swell....

I hate this.

"Alex come on! GET UP BITCH I AM NOT MISSING MY FLIGHT TO SEE CAMERON FUCKING DALLAS BECAUSE OF YOU!" Kat said.

"I'm up I'm up just put my bags in the car... I'll be outside in a sec." I said and got up.

They nodded and took my bags.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my long brown hair that went up to my butt. I put it in a side fishtail braid and put on some jeans along with a white baby doll tank and my coffe colored uggs. I put my make up on Then grabbed my purse as phone then headed out the door.

Since my parents are dead, My sister is taking us to the airport.

And no. I'm not telling you how they died now shut up. It'll take a whole lot more than just listening to my life to hear about them.

My sister Mackenzie dropped Kat, Cat and myself off.

"Take care, Alex. I'll see you at the end of summer." Mackenzie said and she hugged me. I smiled as she walked away and went into her car.

I watched her drive away.

"Come on Alex didn't you just hear? It's time to get on flight! I NEED TO SEE CARTER FUCKING REYNOLDS." Said Cat.

These Fangirls I tell you...