Ch 2 ~ The Hotel

Alex's POV

"ALEX WAKE UP! WE'RE HERE!" Yelled Kat.

I sometimes get confused which Cat/Kat is which...

Let me get something straight. Cat is for Catalina with a C. Kat is for Katrina with a K. Got it? Okay.

Now back to this witch voice I'm hearing.

I woke up and Cat was pulling my hand.

"CAT COME ON LET'S GO GET OUR BAGS!" Said Kat.

"You should be telling Alex to hurry up. Not me." Cat said.

I rolled my eyes and got up. As we were waiting for our baggage claim Kat & Cat were freaking out on meeting Cameron Dallas and Carter Reynolds...

"Who's your favorite, Alex?" Cat asked me.

"Sorry, I'm not in the Magcon Boy Fandom." I said and claimed my bags.

Cat and Kat claimed their bags and followed me.

"There has to be someone you like.... From Magcon." Said Kat.

"Well there isn't! So beat it ladies." I said snappily and called a cab. We got inside and waited for us to arrive at the hotel.

When we arrived, Kat signed us in. When she gave me the key I quickly ran to the hotel room and sighed as I opened it. It was beautiful.

Me and the girls unpacked since we were gonna be here for like... A week. Then we go off to rich cousin land.

We each had our own droors of undies since there were three.

We all didn't really care who's clothes was who's since... You know. We're the same sizes. it doesn't really matter which clothes we wear as long as we return them to it's original owner.

When I was done, I plopped onto my bed. Kat and Cat plopped onto theirs and they turned off the lights.

"Night, Kat and Alex." Said Cat.

"Night, Cat." Kat and I said.

A/N: Hi! I'm Ximenna and I loved writing this. Ehh so they're finally in Florida! I'll be updating a lot x aha ily cx

~Ximenna