Chapter Twelve ~ Emily

Alex's POV

"Nash stop it I swear if you use that move one more fucking time I will scratch your eyes out!" I screamed, and he laughed.

"Its not MY fault you're a better gamer than me. This freaking guy is rigged I swear." Said Nash, trying to cover up his horrible lie.

"I don't know whats going on but people need to calm the fuck down." Said Cat and she sat down on the couch. We were currently backstage at Magcon, in the gaming room. (There probably isnt one im making this shit up okay? okay. XD)

Matt walked in with a girl, she's the one I saw him with about five minutes ago. She has long blonde hair -- which is curled in loose curls -- and she's wearing a white crop top with a floral skirt and white converse. I smiled at her.

"Hey guys, this is Emily. Emily this is Nash, Cat and Alex." He gestured towards us and we all waved. She smiled at Cat and Nash but didnt dare to look me in the eye. What was that about?

I decided to just brush it off and continue playing COD with Nash.

"NASH YOU CANT DO THAT YOU MOTHERFUCKING POTATOE!" I yelled as he hit the start button, when I didnt even have the control in my hand. Nash smirked and I pushed him off the pillow he was sitting on.

"I am so sorry, La'quisha." He said putting his hand over his heart in fake hurt.

"I'VE BEEN DRINKIN WATERMELON IVE BEEN DRINKIN WATERMELON." Yelled Carter as he walked into the room, and sure enough he was eating watermelon.

"Its not fucking possible to drink watermelon, Carter!" I laughed.

"Technically you can because there's watermelon juice in the watermelon." Answered Emily.

"YAS SEE MATT I LIKE HER. SHES GOOD FOR YOU." Yelled Carter, and walking out of the room.

"NASH GUESS WHAT!" I yelled, pausing the game.

"What."

"Surfboard

Surfboard

Rainin on that girl ra-rainin on that girl." He started dancing and did a model pose. I laughed, seeing how childish and cute hes being.

Cute?

Where the fuck did that come from?

Well of course the guy's cute; He's Nash. Messy brown hair, light blue eyes, and his smile. I mean you cant compete with him; He's too big of a competition. I guess thats where it hit Matt hard; he doesnt think he had a chance with me when Nash was in this. I guess thats why he finally found Emily.

"Sometimes I wonder what goes on in that mind of yours, Alex." Said Nash, reffering to the fact that I was daydreaming.

"Oh nothing much. You know, just thinking about the color my hair is. Its pretty nice." I lied, touching my hair and smiling. Nash seemed convinced, seeing that he had just unpaused the game and kept playing.

"Alex?" Asked Skylynn, tugging on my skirt.

"What's wrong, sugar plump?" I smiled, touching her pretty blonde hair.

"Do you love Nash?"

"I-I-I dont know. Maybe." I said. She gave me her sassy 'Are you kidding me' look and walked away. I smiled at how much confidence that girl has, shes like fire. If you mix with her, you might as well be ice because she's gonna burn you with her sassiness.

After Skylynn left I didnt really know what else to do, Nash was in the gaming room with Matt, Cat and Emily.

"Having fun?" Said Peyton as she walked up to me.

"Not really. You know there really isnt much to do." I answered.

"Except eat. They basically LOAD you with full here. Why not take it as an advantage?" She winked, walking to the snack table and picking up three pink frosted cupcakes. I smiled at the girl; she was like an older version of Skylynn, except Sky was sassier and definatley isnt that insecure. But they both have that great confidence of doing whatever they want; and thats something i'll never have. I wish I could just possibly snatch their confidence away from them and use it as mine, but I realized that the only way to gain confidence is to earn it and work for it.

I never really got to say anything back to her, seeing she was too busy loading herself with food. I walked around, and looked for Jack Johnson; He was always fun to hang around. I was going to have to clean up the mess Peyton made with the frosting on the floor; so might as well do it now. I walked to the storage closet and guess who I found shoving their tongue down another slut's throat when THEY have a girlfriend?

Jack fucking Johnson.

A/N: IDK FILLER CHAPTER REALLY.

I hate filler chapters, not much drama. But I think there's going to be drama in like the next chapter.

AND 800 WORDS WHOOP WHOOP

I promise it'll be longer its usually a thousand words but eh 200 less is okay.

ANYWAYS GOOD ILY STAY SAFE AND SEXY CRAZY MOFOS MKAY BYEEE <3

~Ximenna x