Ch 6 ~ The Beach

Alex's POV

"I'm ready!" I said and I walked to the Magcon boys' room.

Nash's POV (Whale. Alex's POV was fast.)

Alex walked into the the room and she was stunning.

"Hey.." I chuckled.

"Matt can you hand me that water bottle?" I asked.

"Matt?" I elbowed him in the stomach.

"Sorry man...." He wiped off his drool.

"What the hell....." Said Alex.

"Can I just. Go get Kat and Cat?" I asked.

"Sure. Bring Cam and Carter with you!" She said and her, Hayes and Lauren laughed.

"What's so funny...." I asked.

"Nothing." They answered and kept laughing.

"Alex you wanna come with?" I asked. She nodded and walked next to me. Our hands accidentally touched as we were walking. She looked down on her fingers and so did I. I interlocked fingers with her and she smiled and kept walking.

"Come on." She said.

"KAT!" She banged on the door with one hand and held my hand with te other.

"KATRINA. GET OUT OF THIS ROOM UNLOCK THE DOOR!" She yelled.

"Fine." Kat said and unlocked the door. "What do you want?"

"Why are YOU acting so grouchy." Alex said.

"She's just mad she forgot her pink bikini." Said Cat.

"IT WAS MY FAVORITE ONE!" Yelled Kat.

"I don't give a single fuck say sorry." Said Alex as I tried to not burst out in laughter.

"SAY SORRY!" Said Alex a little louder.

"Sorry...." Kat mumbled.

"Let's just go to the beach now. Carter and Cam are coming. The rest aren't since they got a bad cold I guess." I said.

Alex smiled.

"Yeah." Said Both Cats and Alex then grabbed their bags. I grabbed mine and we met the boys outside.

"Come on people les gooooo." I said.

~AT THE BEACH~

Alex and I set our towels next to eachother Kat was on her side, Cat was next to Kat, Carter was next to me and Cam was next to Carter.

I put an umbrella so we could have shade. It wasn't really an umbrella, it was huge and square shaped.

"Let's go in the water!" I said.

"No way, am I ever in a million years, gonna go into crispy cold sea water." Said Kat

"Oh really babe?" Said Carter and took his shirt off. "Is it getting hot in here or is it just me burning you guys to death?"

He grabbed Katrina bridal style and threw her in the water.

"It's your turn... Kitty Cat!" Said Cameron and did the same thing Carter did to Kat.

"My turn!" Squealed Alex.

I laughed and picked her up then threw her. She brang me with her.

We weren't at the shore, I ran a little farther. More like... At the point until the water reached her head and my Chest. she pulled me underwater and wrapped her legs around my waist. She grabbed me and kissed my passionately. I smiled and she mouthed "Take me back like this?" And smiled. I nodded and she once again, wrapped her legs around my waist. I got up from the water and walked back to shore, and once we reached shore I put her on my back and ran to "camp."

I saw Carter and Kat making out.

"Excuse me this is a public beach and you are not to be doing that here." Said Alex in a beach attendant voice.

"Sorry Ms. Jacobs." Said Carter and Alex laughed. I put her down and she dried her hair.

"Oh my god, YOU'RE NASH GRIER! YOU'RE CARTER REYNOLDS! YOU'RE CAMERON DALLAS!" Yelled about 15 girls. I mouthed to Alex, Kat and Cat to pack everything up.

Kat had the cooler, her bag, and Carter's bag.

Cat had her bag, Carter's bag and that's pretty much it.

Alex had her bag, my bag, the square shaped umbrella thingy and the blanket we all laid on.

All three of the girls slowly ran to the car and put everything in the back. The umbrella square thingy was taking up most of the space, so we had to be sitting on each other's laps. Carter drove, Kat sat on the passanger's seat, Alex and I were behind Kat, and Cat and Cameron were behind carter. In the middle of us was the cooler.

"Sorry those Fangirls had to ruin everything." Said Carter.

"Yeah..." I said and brushed my hands through my hair.

"It's okay. You know, being famous and all comes with these kinds of consiqueinses..." Said Kat. (I CAN'T SPELL IM SORRY!)

"Woah Kat that was deep as fuck." Said Alex and we all started laughing.

So far, everything was perfect. So far.