Ch 3 ~ Magcon x

Alex's POV

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GET THERE EARLY I WANT TO BE IN THE FRONT ROW!" Kat squealed.

Kat and Cat screamed.

"Goddamnit guys shut the fuck up!" I yelled.

"Alexis Marie Jacobs. Do not speak to me that way!" Cat snapped.

"Whatever..." I said and I went into the bathroom.

I was getting ready.

I put on my makeup. Then, I brushed out my hair and put it in a normal ponytail with my side bangs hanging out. I curled the pony tail part of my hair and then went on to my clothes.

I put on a black crop top that says "we are who we are" in pink, with black and pink high waisted shorts and white sandals. I put on a tank top under my crop top because I didn't want to seem like a slut.

I put on a black bow just to top it all off.

"Took you long enough." Said Cat.

"LESH GO PEOPLEZ!" Said Kat.

"Can we get Starbucks first..." I mumbled.

They sighed and nodded. I grabbed my purse and my phone, then called a taxi. We went to Starbucks and then, we got to Magcon.

Since we got freaking VIPs, we had to be early. Early people with no VIPs will not be aloud to enter.

I walked in. Surprisingly no one was there but some boys. Then I realized they were the Magcon boys... So...

"CARTER'S WHERE'S MY PHONE!" Yelled a sixteen year old boy with blue eyes.

Oh yeah huh, that's Nash Grier. Kat and Cat made me study their names before Magcon.

"I don't know man." Carter said.

Kat and Cat were trying so hard not to burst anything out. But they broke.

Nash's POV

"I'm sorry I can't hold this in...YOU'RE NASH GRIER AND YOU'RE CARTER REYNOLDS AND YOUR CAMERON--"

"Easy there, we know our names. Hah." Said Carter.

"Want a picture?" I said and the two girls nodded. I saw a third girl and she was amazingly stunning. I walked up to her.

"Hi." I said.

She didn't look up from her phone.

"HI." I said a little louder.

She looked up.

"Hi...." She said as if she were talking to her mother.

"I'm Nash." I said.

"I know, dude you're everywhere how could I not know your name." She said. "But I'm Alex...."

"Well. Nice to meet you. What hotel are you staying in?" I asked.

"Alison State Hotel." She replied.

"We're staying there too!" My face lit up like a light bulb.

"That's...nice. I'm sure my friends over there Kat and Cat would love to hear that, maybe you should talk to them instead of me." She said and walked away.

"WAIT." I said.

"What."

"Can I have your number." I asked.

She nodded and I gave her my phone.

"Thanks." I said. She just smiled and walked away to Cat and Kat.

She was really pretty. I loved her beautiful blue eyes! They were like the ocean. Sparkling and waiting for a new adventure.....

Alex's POV

"Hello." Said a boy behind me.

Oh look. Cameron Dallas.

"Uh.. Hi." I said.

"You're pretty... Can I have your number?" He said.

I sighed and nodded. He gave me his phone and typed my number in then gave it back.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it...." I mumbled and walked back to Cat and Kat.

"Hiiiii." Said ANOTHER boy.

I turned around.

Matt Espinosa....

"Can I have your number? Maybe we could go out for Starbucks." He said.

I nodded and he handed me his phone, and once again I typed my number in....

"Thank you."

I just smiled and walked back to Kat and Cat.

"Where have you been?" Said Cat.

"On an adventure, bitch..." I mumbled and crossed my arms.

"Come on let's go get seats, I already got everything I wanted. Like my pictures and autographs and Carter's number...." Said Kat.

"I got Cam's number." Said Cat.

"I got Matt, Cam and Nash's numbers." I said.

"Zaymmmnnn girl." Said Kat.

I smiled and sat in the front row with Kat and Cat.

A/N: For some reason Kat and Cat remind me of Jack and Jack. Somehow... I don't even know. So I'll update maybe later! Or a lot tomorrow. It's cause right now it's like 2 am and yeah. So ily and bye! xD

~Ximenna x