Chapter 11 ~ Fixing the Pieces

OH MY FREAKING GOD SO LIKE I HAVE NOT UPDATED THIS IN A WHILE AND LIKE OMG IM SO SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO LOVES THIS FANFICTION. I HAD ANOTHER FANFIC TO DEAL WITH AND YEAH AHAHAH. ANYWAYS IM BACK AND WILL BE UPDATING MORE MKAY BYEBYEEE xxxx

~Ximenna x

Alex's POV

"Happy Birthday dear Skylynn, happy birthday too you!" We all sang, Skylynn laughing and her face red with embarassment.

"You best be wishing me a happy birthday." She sassed, making everyone laugh. She blew out the candles and everyone cheered.

Peyton was in the corner talking with Nash.  I saw her leaning in closley to him and flirting with him. Nash pushed her off of him and said something, then walked away leaving Peyton crying. I quickly ran to her.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her, but she just kept crying.

"Peyton come on. You can tell me."

"Nash d-d-doesnt...like me.... he said he was in love with someone else who didnt love him back and it broke my heart..." She sniffled.

"Peyton. Look at me." I said to her. "Nash is blind. He sees the best in you. And whoever that girl is must be damn lucky, because Nash picked her over you. You are not ugly, hes too blind to see. He was too blind to see me too. But he broke my heart and I certainly will not let him break yours." There were tears in my eyes now, and Peyton just smiled and hugged me.

"I love you Alexis."

I would normally smack whoever calls me Alexis, but in this situation I couldnt. Peyton is like a little sister, even though ive only known her for a day.

"Love you too." I smiled.

I got up and went back to get a piece of cake. Matt was flirting with another girl, so I'm assuming he doesnt like me anymore. Hes probably over me or let Nash have me. But I always knew from the start that I had feelings for Nash and very little feelings for Matt. But seeing Nash fight with his best friend just because Matt liked me really wasnt okay and I didnt like that. It scared me, and I only knew Nash would cause drama.

Kat walked up to me and looked me up and down. She made a face as if she was grossed out and walked back to Skylynn. Cat ran up to me.

"What the hell was that about?" She whispered-yelled. I shrugged my shoulders.

"She's been like that a lot with me lately. I dont know whats wrong with her." I said. "Its possible she hates me for an unknown reason."

"Maybe. But dont worry about Kat. I'll always be here with you, and no one can change that. If anything happens between you and Kat, tell me okay? I'm always here and um Nash is too." She answered. I nodded and Lauren came up to me.

"Oh my god Lauren are you crying?" I asked. She nodded.

"No please dont cry." I hugged her, leading her to the bathroom.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, while cleaning the running makeup.

"I cant deal with these fangirls anymore.. t-t-they c-called me a s-slut.." She barley managed to choke out. So many broken hearts today!

"Dont worry Lauren. Please stop crying. You're beautiful and those girls dont know what a slut is. A slut is a girl that changes from guy to guy all the time and cheats and wears tight dress and clothes that barley cover them up." She smiled.

"You're right. Maybe I'm over-exaggarating about this, some people need to get better education or at least know what they're talking about." She smiled and I kept cleaning the running mascara. Then I added a new coat and a bit more of eyeliner. She hugged me and thanked me.

She ran back to Shawn. I was walking back and on my phone, not knowing where I was going. Then I felt myself bump into someone. I fell down on my bum and the stranger seemed stunned.

"I-I'm so sorry I didnt mean to-- Nash? Are you crying?" I asked, now stunned. His eyes were a dark blue color and tears were streaming down his face. I hugged him and he cried harder. "Whats wrong?" 

"A-alex I just.. C-cant stand not being a-around you. I mean I get that you're mad at me but p-please stop ignoring me.." He cried onto my shoulder and I just hugged him.

"Nash dont worry. I'm not going anywhere." I said, as he hugged me back. "I'll tell you what. If you can proove that you wont hurt me, then I will forgive you. Okay?"

He nodded, smiling now. I wiped his tears with my sleeve and he smiled.

"Please, dont cry. I hate it when you cry." I smiled.

"I promise, Alex. You'll be able to forgive me." He smiled.

I nodded and he started walking away. Then I saw him stop and whisper:

"Maybe you'll be able to forgive me enough that you'll let me be yours to keep forever."

A/N: OKAY SO LIKE ALEX IS FIXING SO MANY BROKEN HEARTS NOW WOW IS SHE CUPID OR SOMETHING BECAUSE LIKE SHES PUTTING THE PIECES BACK TOGETHER.

I'LL BE UPDATING MORE OKAY OKAY ILY ILY IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING I KNOW ITS ANNOYING OKAY I GET IT XD

ILY ILY OKAY BYE ILYSFMBBY

~Ximenna x