Ch 10 ~ Peyton The Brat

Lauren's POV

"Mom! No! She's a brat and she'll ruin everything!" I yelled.

"Sweetie. The ground is vibrating here and we're on the phone. Lower your voice! And she's your cousin! she loves Nash and Matt."

"Mom--"

"She's there already. At your hotel. Goodbye sweetheart!" My mom hang up.

Stupid freaking Peyton. I doubt she won't ruin anything.

(A/N: Peyton. As in Peyton List! Also known as Emma from the Disney Channel show Jessie.)

There was a knock on the door. Oh boy. Not to mention everyone from Magcon is in my hotel room!

I opened the door.

"Hi Peyton!" I faked a smile.

"Hi Lauren!" She smiled.

If you don't know how Peyton looks like, she has her blonde hair into a pony tail, a red long sleeve shirt with a white collar, a red skirt with a white ribbon wrapped around her waistline with the bow on the back, and white converse. Her pony tail was curled, and she only had a touch of mascara and a bit of eyeliner. Nothing too much. That's what I love about her! She's not one of those cake faced girls nor is she a slut. But she is pretty mean at some point.

Alex's POV

"Who's this?" I asked Lauren.

"I'm Peyton." The girl said and stook her hand out. I shook it.

Peyton said hello to everyone and introduced herself. She seems very nice! I really hope she won't be one of those wannabe girls who gets what they want. Peyton unpacked her stuff and put it in Lauren's hotel closet, bathroom, ect. Depending on what she was organizing.

"Sooo. What do you guys wanna do today?" Asked Jack G.

I shrugged.

"I dunno."

"DID YOU GUYS FORGET WHY WE'RE ALL EVEN HERE?" Asked Nash.

"Oooh yeah. Skylynn's Bday." I said.

"No shit Sherlock."

"Come on. Lets goooo." I said and walked out. Everyone followed me out.