Ch 7 ~ Innocent People Aren't Always As Innocent As They Seem

Alex's POV

"Trash Nash stop it before I kill you!" I yelled.

"No Alex Walex!" He said as he picked me up and threw me on the couch.

I sat there.

"Can you pass me that water?" He asked.

I just sat there. Making a pouty face with my arms crossed.

"Babe I know you want to. Come on pleeease." He asked with his arms around my waist.

"Fine!" I finally spoke and gave him his water.

"Thank you."

"It's Skylynn's birthday today and we are gonna celebrate at Magcon!" He yelled excitingly.

"Ohh so that's why you woke me up at FIVE FUCKING AM! I'm a mess Nash...because its five am." I said.

"Go tell the girls to get ready. Kat and Cat said they don't wanna go but can you wake up Lauren?" He asked. I nodded and ran to Lauren's hotel room.

"LAAAUURREEEN!" I yelled, Trying to sound like the Cats. "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!"

"I'm up!" She yelled.

"Can I get ready here?" I asked. She nodded and I went back to my room to get my clothes, makeup, hair dye and other things.

"Lauren?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Can you dye my hair?" I asked again.

"YES!" She jumped up and down.

~20 Minutes Later~

"TAH DAAAAH!" She said. I jumped up and down. I was so pretty!

(Check the cover of this Fanfiction. You see that girl? That's how Alex looks like but with longer hair. Her hair is up to her butt.)

"Thank you so much Lauren!" I said and smiled.

"No problem. Just to top it all off... I've been Saving this." She said and put a flower crown over my head.

"Thank you so much Lauren." I said and hugged her.

"Now. Get ready girl!" She said. She got in the shower and I was in the same bathroom putting on my makeup. The shower had curtains, so no big deal.

I put on my eye liner, mascara, and. Darkend my eyebrows brown. I put on my fake eyelashes and light orange eye shadow. I also put on concealer and all that crap to make my face seem clear and bright.

"Alex get out. I'm done showering." Said Lauren and I just laughed. I walked out and put on a pink long sleeve knit shirt with a white heart in the middle, a floral skirt, black polkadot leggings that are kind of see through and wrap around your foot, black flats with black bows on them, and I checked my looked in the mirror to see how it goes with my flower crown that Lauren gave me. Perfect.

Lauren came out of the bathroom with her hair curled. She has a purple knit sweater with a white heart in the middle like mine, a purple and black floral skirt like mine, and purple and white flower crown somewhat like mine, and the same polkadot see through leggings that wrap your feet and black flats with bows on them.

"I thought today we could be twinzies." Said Lauren and I laughed.

"Come on let's go!" I said and grabbed my black purse. Lauren grabbed her black and golden purse as well, and we ran to the guys' rooms.

"Don't you two look festive..." Murmured Kat.

"Yes. Yes we do thank you Kat." Said Lauren and grabbed my hand. We walked away.

"You two look stunning." Said Nash.

"Alex is going in my taxi." Said Matt, pulling my arm.

"Hayes..." I said.

"NO! Alex is going in MY taxi." Said Nash and pulled my other arm.

"NO! SHES GOING IN MY TAXI!" At this point they were both pulling my arms. I tucked my arms in so they were pulling my sweater and got out of it. I was only in my white tank top now.

"Can I have my sweater back?" I asked and Matt nodded.

They handed me back my sweater and I put it back on.

"Come on Alex I know you're going in MY taxi..." Said Matt, Taking my arm.

"No, she's going in mine." Said Nash. They were both pulling my arms.

"Guys please stop before you take my arm out of my socket." I said. They couldn't seem to hear me.

"ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH!" Yelled Lauren and took their hands off my arms.

"ALEX IS GOING IN MY TAXI WITH SHAWN. GOT IT?" She said, taking my arm.

"Come on, Shawn and Alex." She said taking both Shawn and I's arms.

I took one last glare at both of them and gave them a dirty look shaking my head in disapproval before Lauren dragged both Shawn and I out.

Matt's POV

"NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" I yelled at Nash.

"WHAT I DID? YOU MEAN WHAT YOU DID." Shouted Nash. "I ALMOST HAD A CHANCE WITH HER AND YOU RUINED IT!"

"Well so did I!" I yelled again.

Alex's POV

I forgot my phone!

"Lauren can you come with me to get my phone?" I asked.

"Come on!" She said.

We ran up to the hotel room and I opened the door.

Matt's POV

"YOU RUINED FOR US!" Yelled Nash.

"I HAD A CHANCE WITH HER AND YOU RUINED IT!"

I hate Nash so much right now.

I pushed him and he pushed me back. I punched his face and left blood on his noes. He punched my forehead and there was blood. I jumped on him and pulled his hair. He punched my face-- we stopped because we heard the sound of crying.

"Alex?" We both said.

Alex's POV

"I thought you two were so innocent. I thought you two actually liked me. But it was all a game, huh?" I said, crying. I can't believe they would do this.

"NO! IT WAS NOTHING LIKE THAT! ALEX--" Yelled Nash.

"ALEX PLEASE--" Matt shouted.

Matt's POV

Alex ran out crying. Lauren grabbed Alex's phone and shook her head in disapproval then gave us a dirty look before she chased after Alex and slammed the door.

I can't believe that just happened.

Did Nash and I just break a teenage girl's heart?