Ch 8 ~ Ashton

Alex's POV

"Lauren. Call Hayes I need him..." I said and sobbed.

Lauren nodded and ran to the hotel. She came back with Hayes.

"Hey I heard what happened. I'm So---" I buried my head in his chest. He rubbed my back and wiped away my tears.

"Alex it'll be okay. I promise." He said. "I have to go now. See ya later Alexigator." He said and ran off.

"Come on. Lets go now." Said Shawn, taking Lauren and I's hands then opening the doors for both of us. We got in the car.

~AT MAGCON~

I sat on a chair backstage watching everyone take pictures with their fans. A girl walked up to me.

"Can I have a picture?" She asked.

"But I'm not famous--" I started.

"I know. But I still want a picture. You're their friend." She said. I smiled and took a Selfie with her then she waved and walked to Carter.

"Those are all the fans we have backstage today." Said Jack J.

I smiled.

"Alert Alert Alert." Said Lauren. She grabbed my wrists and ran off.

"Alex!" Said Matt. I kept running with Lauren until we were at the other side of the stage.

"Thanks Laurie." I said and she smiled.

"Well. It's my time to shine." She said.

"Good luck." She walked onto the stage.

"HELLO FLORIDA!" Matt yelled. I walked to the side of the audience where I could go backstage when I wanted to. I could see everyone clearly.

They did a Ton of crazy stuff. They had a gum ball war, they danced to Work Bitch by Britney Spears and it was hilarious.

"To wrap everything up," Said Matt. "Here's a small story."

"There was once a girl named Alison. She hated Magcon but her too friends Julie and Julie forced her to come. Nash and I fell in love with her. But only one of us could have her. So we fought. Like threw punches at each other. Alison walked in on us fighting and she.... Did not like it at all." Said Nash.

"She started crying and her best friend Princess Lauren comforted her. Nash and I felt so guilty. True story. Now she hates us. But Alison's real name is Alex. Julie's name is Kat and Julie's name is Cat. Princess Lauren is Princess Lauren. Nash and I are us. Shawn is Shawn. Shawn also comforted Alex, as well as Hayes. Alex. Can you come onto the stage?" Matt asked.

The audience looked at me from the side of the stage.

"It's gonna be okay." I mentally whispered to myself.

I slowly walked onto the stage with everyone's eyes locked on me.

"Alexis Catalina Caniff," Started Matt. "Can you forgive us?" Finished Nash.

I just stood there like an idiot.

"Okay..." I Finally said. The crowd cheered. I still didn't forgive them. I still stayed in my original frown. I fake smiled for half a second. I walked off stage.

"Thank you for coming! See most of you tomorrow!" Said Taylor.

I basically just smiled at that sentence. But nobody saw.

Everyone walked off to my side of the stage.

"Why is everyone staring at me..." I said slowly.

"We know you didn't mean your apology." Said Jack G.

"Finally figured it out?" I said. And ran away.

"Alexis." Said a voice behind me.

"ASHTON!" I squealed and put my arms around his neck. He picked me up and spun me around.

Ashton is my best friend / ex. Sure we dated and broken up. But that didn't end our friendship.

"How's my ballerina doing?" He asked.

"Amazing now that you're here." I smiled.

"Same." He smiled back.

Nash's POV

Who the hell is talking to Alex?

I walked up behind the person and Alex.

"Hi ALEX." I said.

"Uh. Hi." She said in a hurt voice. She swallowed.

Ashton's POV

I tightened my hand around Alex's knowing she was scared and that he hurt her.

Matt's POV

WHO IN THE WHAT IS HOLDING ALEX'S HAND.

"Alex!" I said and ran up to the guy, Nash and Alex.

"H-h-Hi..." She said and I could tell she tightened her grip on the guy's hand.

"Who is this?" Nash and I asked.

"Hey. I'm Ashton." The guy said.

I nearly choked.

"Ashton?" I asked.

A/N: ASHTON FROM 5SOS. XD ily x

~Ximenna x