Prologue

The memories from years ago still horrifies my to this day 

______________________________

-3 years ago- 

"Dad, Mom, I'm sorry I can't accept this arrange marriage!"

"Why child, why must you not do as I say!" 

"I'm gay..."

The awkwardness, the silence and then a big SLAP

"Dear!"

"You ungrateful child of mine!"

He stood up 

"Gay? Gay?! I don't want to hear that word come out of your mouth ever again, you hear me!"

"Y-yes father"

Father left and mother came to my side "I'm sorry I couldn't help" she left in a hurry following father 

I had Expectations, I was the next heir of the Roux family and MY Expectations are harsher than anyone I knew, more than since I confessed my sexuality.

Mother who was the only one there when I was needed, but she left 2 years later she couldn't handle father abuse, I mean it wasn't a marriage of love but of rules. Father family ruled over mothers family after they married, mother the Fournier family only held 10 percent of stocks even after divorce because father did some tricks and took their percentage and put it in his stocks. He was only after the money, because of that, the Fournier family in the top 10 riches became in the 50 and father the Roux family took their place.

I hate him.

 Mother knew I wouldn't be able to hand the abuse either she asked me to leave the Roux household with her.

But  I stayed behind to fight father, I will destroy what he has done and make a new one, better than his.

And I can only do that by living up to his Expectations

___________

This is only a prologue 

This story is expected to be released in 2019 or when TNIAN finishes