T H R E E

Zach POV
You remember when I said I am not a stalker? Well when it comes to Ashlley forget about that. About an hour past and I get a text message from Ashlley.

Ashlley ✨💞: heyy
Zach 🎤💙: what's up?!
Ashlley ✨💞: well I have great news!!
Zach 🎤💙: what is it?
Ashlley ✨💞: I had lunch with my modeling crew for fashion week! But we had a problem one if our performers won't be able to perform and I thought about you since you're in a band. I was wondering if you and your band mates want to perform?!
Zach 🎤💙: idk I mean I would love too, I would get to do my two favorite things, look at you and sing! I will have to talk to my band mates.
Ashlley ✨💞: ok. Just don't take to long to tell me.
Zach 🎤💙: I promise I won't. Anyways I really don't know you that well why don't you tell me about yourself.
Ashlley ✨💞: well I think you already know I am Justin Bieber's little sister and am a model. I am soon to be 16. When I was in middle school I was on JV track team,volleyball girls team and basketball girls team. I have ALWAYS loved the spotlight! I am a carefree and sensitive girl, am really good at hiding my emotions and I am Canadian and American.
Zach 🎤💙: what about your dating life??
Ashlley ✨💞: gosh 1 thing I get dated bc of my brother's fame.
Zach 🎤💙: oh wow I didn't know that sorry for asking I feel really bad now!
Ashlley ✨💞: Its not your fault your just a curious guy😂
Zach 🎤💙: 😂 well I really want to met like in person.
Ashlley ✨💞: sameeee where you at right now?!
Zach 🎤💙: LA how about you?
Ashlley ✨💞: oooo SAMEEE!!
Zach 💙🎤: how about I go to your place and we could go anywhere you want!😊
Ashlley ✨💞: Zach are you asking me on a date?
Zach 💙🎤: maybe...yes
Ashlley ✨💞: ok well then I would love to go anywhere with you ❤️
Zach 💙🎤: ok I will pick you up tomorrow at 5:30💙
Ashlley ✨💞: k see ya tomorrow 💞
Zach 💙🎤: bye💕
-
YESS I GOT A DATE WITH THE PRETTIEST GIRL EVER!! I go down stairs and see the guys.
Zach : GUYS! I was wondering if you wanted to perform at fashion week in NY?
Corbyn: WAIT NY!!?? Umm YES I get to see Christina!!
Jack: your up to something Zach,spill the beans!
Zach: ugh fine Ashlley asked me if we would want to perform and I said I would love too. Plus if we do I get to see her!!😩 ( he started whining the last sentence )
Daniel : aww, someone is in love (when he says love does a heart)
Jonah : stop it Dani. I would love to perform! Are you guys in?
The rest of the guys: YEAH!
Corbyn: what songs will we perform? ( we looked at Jonah )
Jonah: What?! Why are you guys looking at me look at someone else... like Zach.
Zach: ( rolled his eyes) okay what about All Of My Love, Runner , Something Different, Perfect, Why Don't We Just, Taking You and Never Know.
Daniel : Seems good when is fashion week?
Zach : two weeks
Jonah : ok BOYS WE ARE GOING TO NYC!!
We all yelled in excitement
---------------------------------
Hoped you enjoy this chapter it's 2am right now and I'm really tried to sorry for any errors - Ashlley 😊💗