F I V E

Zach's POV
I wake up to the noise of the guys jamming to music. When I get down to the kitchen, I see they are making breakfast.

" what are you guys making" I asked. " breakfast " Corbyn said sounding happy. " yeah no duh" I said them Corbyn frowned.  " we are making waffles,scrambled eggs and BACON" Jonah said. I laughed. " here is your plate" Daniel said putting it down on the table. " thanks Daniel" I said and started stuffing my face with food. After I'm done, I wash my plate and headed up to my room to take a shower . After I was done showering I listened to music and clean up my messy room. I was done at 1. Since I am hella bored I  go down stairs to see what the boys are up to.

" hey what are you guys up to"I asked sitting down. " we are watching Titanic" Daniel said holding back tears. " umm why " I said. " because it's America and we have freedom " jack said with tears all over his face and holding tissues. " am gonna join bc I have noting else to do" I said getting comfy, but as soon I get comfy I get a call. It's from Ashlley aka my future wife... you didn't hear jay from me.
-
Zach: Hey what's up?
Ashlley: noting much, hey I have a quick question.
Zach: ok what is it?
Ashlley: where will we be going?
Zach: we will go to a restaurant.
Ashlley: ok thanks see you later bye.
Zach: bye love
-
I go back to the living room and I see all the boys looking at me and the tv was paused. " where will you be going later... Herron " Jack asked me. " I will be going on a date" I answered very confidently. " with who" jack asked while walking towards me. " um with Ashlley" I said they all looked at me. " what, what did I do?" I asked. " no noting we are just looking out for you since your the young " Jonah said. " okay but guys trust me I will be fine" I said. "you might ruined your career and we don't want that to happen" Daniel said. " I understand but ashlley is different from her brother, yeah her brother does stupid things and many other CRAZY things. But she's different and I will prove it to you guys" I said and went up stairs.

I was getting hungry so I went downstairs and made myself a sandwich. It was 4pm so I decided to start getting ready.

Ashlley's POV
When we get to my place it was about to be 4pm. I get my bags while the girls get their own shopping bags. When we enter the house Justin was walking up the stairs with Esther on his right arm.

" hey Justin " I said also going up the stairs being followed by the girls. " hey why in such a rush " Justin said while standing on a stair looking at us try to run up the stairs. " she has a date in about an hour " Taylor answered for me. " oooo who?" Justin said. " Zach Herron " I answered walking to my room. " never heard of him " Justin said putting down Esther. " that's cool congrats " I said with sarcasm. I opened my room door, turned on my lights and put my bags on my bed. We got my curling irons ,make up and they did their job. Kendall and Taylor did my make up while Hailey did my hair. Gigi was getting my outfit out and charging my phone and after helped Hailey. Casual me I was snap chatting. If I had to be honest I was turning into Kylie. I didn't snap EVERYTHING but I snapped ALMOST everytime some did my make up and hair. By the time they were done, it was 5. I got into my dress and heels and the girls ( outfit on top )started taking pictures.

"I feel like a mother right now " Gigi said while fake crying. I just laughed. We went down stairs and Justin was there watching. " woah Ashlley... your growing up so fast " he said while fake crying too. " umm ok what's up with the fake crying today." I said We were watching tv and then we heard a knock, it must be Zach.

Justin got up and Esther followed him to the door. " hey you must be Zach, come in " Justin said while moving out of Zach's way. I got up followed by the girls. The were taking lots of pictures. " Ashlley you look wow " Zach said sounding like he was trying to look for words of how to describe me. " thanks you don't look bad your self " I said back. " ok I am sorry to break this romantic moment but can we take pics of you guys "Hailey asked. Zach answered " sure ". He got next to me and put his arm around my waist.

" ok before you guys leave be carful, Ashlley you know the paparazzi drill ALWAYS look away from the flashing lights you to Zach, when driving try not to run over anyone unless it's  paparazzi " Justin said everyone in the room laughed. " ok I will take care of Ashlley, Justin " Zach said while holding my hand I looked at him and smiled. " you look like a trust worthy guy I like it, well bye guys have fun but not too much fun " Justin said while we were walking out.

We got into the car and he started to drive. " your brother is really chill " he said. " yeah I love him so much he's like a parent to me since we live together " I replied. " you guys seem to have a strong bond " he commented. " we do I couldn't ask for a better brother he's just the best " I said. Justin is the best he cares about me he wants the best for me and I want the best for him too! After about 30 mins past we got to the restaurant .

" great no paparazzis " he said sounding happy. He walked around the car and opened the door for me. " you really didn't have to do that and I hate to burst your bubble just wait after " I said getting out of the car. He giggled and lead the way to the entrance after waiting a couple of minutes we got our table. He pulled out a chair for me " thank you ".

Zach's POV
Ashlley is the most sweetest,kindest funniest girl I have ever met. I can't stop looking at her she is so gorgeous. I got interrupted by the waiter talking. " here are your menus I will be back in a couple of minutes" he said giving us our menus. " hmm am in the mood for steak with veggies and mashed potatoes" ashlley told me. " oooo same yummy " I said and laughed with her. We talked about how me and the boys meet after I was done talking the waiter comes.

" may I take your order " the waiter asked. " yeah may I have a steak with veggies and mashed potatoes and for a drink I would want Ginger Ale with ice please " ashlley said. I would the same but to drink I would want Coke with ice please " I said. " ok thank you " the waiter said while taking our menus away. After he left I ask ashlley about what inspired her to become a model. " as a little girl I have always loved to play dresses and I still do, I loved it when my mom or dad used to take pics of me. Around the age 12 I used to ask my mom if she could do my make up and I honestly loved makeup and getting my hair done, by the age of 13 I was so into fashion and different cultures' fashion" Ashlley told me. " wow I can't believe you still play dress up" I said laughing. " hey you have your hobbies and I have mine " Ashlley said then laughed. By the time we where done laughing anymore d talking the food came. After we were done eating I asked for the check, paid and left.

Ashlley' s POV
We got up and left I reminded Zach to look away from the flashing lights. The first time paparazzi's were around me I accidentally looked and I couldn't see well and I went to emergency but thanks to god I am fine now. Zach held my hand tight and made our way to the car thanks to my brother's security guards. We got into the car and thanked them and drove off. It was 8 when we got to my house, Zach led me all the way to the door.

" thank you Zach " I said. " no thank you for letting me take you out" he told me while holding my hand. " your welcome Zach I had a..." I got cut offed by Zach kissing me. I coursed kissed back, our lips were in sync. I felt butterflies in my stomach this kiss was different from the other kisses. This kiss was magical.