Twenty Six

- Days later-
I have been getting better, I can't leave the house without Justin which am not complaining we have now time to bond and all. My mom will be arriving anytime now. I miss her I haven't seen her in like a long ass time. Minutes later my mom came into my room.

"MOMMY!"I yelled in excitement. She came over and hugged me " my little princess I missed you" she said she was crying by now. I don't know why but when I see someone cry I start crying. " how do you feel?" She asked. "Still have a little pain" I said. Justin came in the room. "Mom your luggage in your room and get ready am taking you both for lunch" he said and left. My mom helped me get ready. We got into Justin's car and drove off to lunch.

During lunch we caught up in life. After lunch we went back and relaxed. " so I was thinking if tomorrow you want to have a girls day and you can ask a friend to come with us " my mom told me. "Ooo that sounds great I will ask Taylor" I said. I texted Taylor and she agreed.
-Next Day-
I woke up at 9am. I got ready and we left when Taylor arrived first, we went to IHOP to eat some breakfast. After we were done we went to the mall. We entered different stores,went to the spa. My mom saw this outfit and she had to get. While she was looking for it, I was going around the store until I saw her. The man stealer, the petty bitch...her.

" oh hey Ashlley. I found out you were in the hospital the day of my prom that's the reason Zach couldn't go see you" the petty bitch said. "Ok I don't give a fuck about your prom and him" I said. "Well let me tell you something... Zach never loved you the reason he wants to get back together is for the fame of your family and friends. Here's my phone number, I will tell you more. See you later gorgeous get better" she said and left.

Taylor was next to me in shocked. "Oh my I never thought Zach will be that kind of person" Taylor said. "You have to talk to that girl and beat Zach's lying fame seeking ass" she said with anger. "Yeah your right come on let's go" I said we all went back home. Justin had dinner ready and after dinner Taylor left.

Around 8:30 I was face timing Taylor. "Ok I'm gonna text her" I said. "Go ahead" she said. I texted her saying " hey it's Ashlley". Seconds later she responded. " yo Tay I need to ask her for her name" I said laughing. I asked her and her name was Aspen. " oh dam I love Aspen, Colorado" Taylor screamed. 5 minutes later she texted me a long ass paragraph. " Taylor she said this... ok as earlier today I said Zach is dating you for fame. All 5 of them agreed to use you,Justin and friends. I tried stopping them from doing this but I couldn't.You have to push him back and teach him a lesson. If you don't believe and get played remember me." I said.

"Oh we are so teaching him a lesson, also I don't think Aspen she seems like a sweetheart plus she can't date any of the boys" Taylor said. " yeah I guess so and if she is lying I can expose her" I said. "YESS omg this will be some good tea" Taylor said and laughed. We them started thinking about how to get him back. We asked the other girls for ideas. It was getting late and I decided to fall asleep.