46

It's 2pm and I'm getting the pool ready. By now it's 2:30pm I told Justin, Uriah will come and he said it's ok he will from the studio at 9. I was kinda sad bc he would miss dinner and I miss having dinner with him, but it's alright Uriah will fill in.

I got ready I put on my two piece bikini, an over sized Justin Bieber shirt and my favorite Pink flip flops.

I go downstairs and wait for Uriah he should be coming any second bc he asked me for the gate code. I see that the boys are in the living room with their instruments. I say hi and hey say hi back.

I open the door and reveal Uriah. "Hi!" I say and hug him. "Come in" i say and lead him to my room.
"Oh wait these are the Why Don't We boys. Boys this is Uriah my bff since middle school." I smile at him. He puts his arm on my shoulder "Hey guys heard a lot about it you from Ash" he says. I look at Zach and he seems sad and pissed off. I ignore him " come let's go" I grabbed his hand and lead him to my room. Ok leave ya things there let's go to the pool or do wanna play volleyball or basketball?" I asked him. "0oo basketball" He said.

We went to the basketball court outside and started to play. He went easy on me since I sucks ass. We then played Volleyball on the sand. I went easy on him since he's sucks ass. We got hungry so we decided to grill chicken.

We ate and relaxed on the beach chairs. "Where's Justin?" He asked. "Oh he's at the studio" I said. "I miss him. He said he will be back at 9 but I doubt it." I said. "If you want I can stay over" he said. "Really? Thanks!" I said and have him a hug. After we went to the pool we were having a great time then the Why Don't We boys asked to join. We all played games. It was 7pm and we went inside. I showered the Uriah showered. I was in a sports bra and sweat and he was in sweats and shirtless. He's hair was all messed up which was cute.

We watched on Netflix a scary movie, I hate scary movies. Every time a scary part come on I hold on tight to Uriah.

"Ok well I'm thirsty want anything to drink?" I asked. "I will go with you" He said and I nodded my head. We went downstairs and guess what? Zoe the hoe was there! Yay (sarcasm). "Eww Zoe is here" I whispered. I passed the living room but got stopped by Zoe.

" sup bitch, you're getting uglier by days" she said. "Hey Zoe" Uriah said. "What!!" She said with a bad attitude. "Shut up. Don't talk to Ashlley that way" Uriah said I then smiled. "And who are you to tell me what to do?" She said with sas. "I'm her boyfriend now be quiet" he said and out with arm around me. "W-what you have a bf Ashlley?" Zach said. "Uhhh yeah I do" I said nervously. "Zachy boo don't worry about her she's irrelevant" Zoe said. "That's it" I say and jump her literally. I started pulling her hair,slapped her and hit her. She then tried defending herself my pulling my hair. Uriah tried pulling me back. "Ashlley stop!" Uriah said I didn't listen I kept beating her ass the only thing she was doing was screaming. " ASHLLEY STOP HITTING HER" Zach yelled. I ignored him too. Corbyn then came down stairs and helped Uriah. I tried not letting go of her which worked because Corbyn had to scream for Jonah to come and help. Sadly they got me away from her. Jack and Daniel came downstairs to check what was happening. Zoe then stood up and tried attack me to the floor but it went the other way around. I then stopped bc they pulled me away from her again.

They got her ice and bandages. Zach pulled me to the side to talk to me. " why did you do that?" He asked me. "Because she's always insulting me" I said. "Ignore her then" he said. "Ignore her then" I mocked him. " I can when a bitch insults me I gotta bring her down you know that well Zach" I told him. "Oh also what's wrong with you!" I told him. "First your like 'ugh I hate Zoe' then your like 'I love you Zoe' then make out with her" I told him. "Me? Woah one day your single then the next tour taken. Also you fuck a guy then the next day you fuck another one" he said. "What? Me and Uriah aren't dating and me and him did not have sex! But you and Zoe did I heard all..." I . "Meet me in my room at 12am" he said and left.

A/n: This book is going downhill
Also
Read my book iMessage!!