Thirty

A/N : Before you start reading thank so much for all the love! Thank you!❤️ I also found out this fanfic is #535 in fanfics! I'm shook!
-
I dial the number but then delete it. Something stopped me from calling that number but I don't know what. I lay back then look at the ceiling,I begin to cry. I get up and get a bag. I put things I would want to get rid of and forget about. I then go to the bathroom and start cutting my arms again. I clean up wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants. I then drive to the Hollywood sign.

Justin's POV
I was coming out of the kitchen just then I see Ashlley walking down the stairs. I then go back in the kitchen and look out. I see her grab her car keys and has a bag with her. She definitely didn't call the number and she definitely is going somewhere which will lead to something bad. When she leaves the house I look out the window and open the Find my iPhone app. I put her information and now I know where she is going. I then get in my car and follow her. I follow her till the Hollywood sign mountain. I try to keep and distance and hide. I see her crying, and throwing stuff such as pictures and gifts. She then leaves, I call Zach and tell him to get ready.

I pick him up and then follow Ashlley. She stops at a gas station and goes into the bathroom. " What is happening" Zach asked me. "look Zach, Clearly Ashlley didn't tell you but she is trying to do suicide. She won't stop cutting her self and she won't eat. I am crazy worry about her I even told her to call a suicide hotline for help but didn't listen to me!" I said. "What? Why would she try to kill her self? This is so not Ashlley!" Zach said. " I think the hate is getting to her hard now. We need to get her help!" I said.

I see Ashlley come out wiping tears from her face. She gets in her car and starts to drive away. I follow her which lead to...

Ashlley's POV
When I get to the Hollywood sign. I start to throw thing I don't want to remember such as pics I have with exs and gifts from people I drifted away from. I then look at the bag to check if their is something else I then see the Z necklace. I grab it and look at it. I get ready to throw it but I don't, I then put it on. I head back to my car and drive to a gas station. I went to the bathroom and thank goodness no one was there. I get into a stall and start cutting.

I don't want to live anymore, am sick and tired of this. People try to make me feel better but I know they are faking it. People want me dead and accept it so am gonna die. No one will miss me or anything. I get replaced fast just ask my ex bff and everyone I went to school with. I get out in tears and drive away to some bridge.

I think about it twice and agree. I get out and I start to walk towards the bridge. I look down and see some cars past by. There was no traffic, just a couple of trucks and cars. I take a beep breath and start walking. I was holding on, I took a deep breath closed my eyes. " good bye world" I say to myself. I could feel a tear run down my face. I was ready to jump off until someone grabbed me and pulled me back. I couldn't see who it was because they were hugging me. I began to cry.

" Why are you trying to take your life away? Who cares about the haters, I love you and I can't loose you." Zach said. " yeah right you love me, fake it like everyone else" I say. I try to run away but get stopped by my own brother, Justin. " Ashlley stop this is so not you. Where is the happy positive Ashlley? I miss that Ashlley, everyone misses that Ashlley"Justin said. I look at him.

" you guys don't understand what am going through. So I would recommend you guys to keep your mouth shut and save it because I don't ask to hear it. Be on my shoes then you can talk to me but for now leave me alone" I say.

"Sorry we just-" I cut Zach off.

"Shut up! I don't give a fuck of what you think about me or want to tell me" I say.

" I don't understand why you want to kill your self. You always get hate and don't act this way!" Justin says.

"Yeah because that's on social media this time was face to face. Everyone handles things differently we are not the same Justin get that through your mind. You start yelling to people I don't, am different. Now if you guys won't stop me or follow me am gonna go home" I say them walk to my car and drive back home.