49

(Days past)
Zoe has got the hint that Zach doesn't want to be with her anymore. They both broke up, me and Zach have been seeing each other but we don't aren't official yet.

I went to a breakfast place in town with Taylor and Hailey for lunch. I noticed a girl that was waiter there, she seemed so familiar.

"Hey she seems so familiar"i pointed at the girl. Hailey gave me a mad face "no pointing" she said then hit my arm. She's such a mom. "Yeah she does look familiar" Taylor said. The waiter turns around and it's Zoe. "Oh my it's Zoe"I said. "Ok cool now let's look at the menu" Hailey said and flipped through the menu.

Zoe came over and took our order. "Hello What may I get you for today?" She said with a big smile. "Um can I get blueberry pancakes with scrambled eggs, bacon with hash brown, to drink I would like decaf coffee" Hailey said. "May I get plain pancakes with two chocolate chip along..." just then while Taylor was talking Zoe got a  phone call. "Sorry this is really important" she says with a worried, looking at the phone screen and leaves. "Ugh so rude" Hailey said. I look at her "guys I think someone is up" I say and look at her and she had a sad face while talking to her phone. I stand up and walk up to her and wait until she finishes the phone call. "Is everything alright Zoe" I ask her. "Y-Yeah" She said with tears in her face. I don't even think twice about this but I hug her "oh Zoe everything is going to be alright I promise" I tell her while patting her back. "My family is running out of money this is why I'm working her, I barely get to go to school now and I found out my dad just got fired" she says. "To make you forget everything after work come to my house" I say to her. Her face expression from sad becomes happy and nods her head.

She then comes back and fisnhes takikg our order bad leaves. "What happened?" Taylor asks me. "Family crisis, I told her she can hang out with me after work" I say. "Your kidding right?" Hailey says. "Why would I?" I tell her. "Ok your dumb, extremely dumb" Hailey. "No matter how much snakes shed skin at the end they are always a snake" Hailey tells me and drinks her coffee.

Have I don't the wrong thing? I mean I feel bad and I'm trying to help her out. Maybe Zoe has changed for the good. Hailey is probably wants me to hate Zoe, maybe Hailey is trying to scare me? I don't know what it is but I'm not listening to her.