Twenty One

Ashlley's POV
I entered and found the Why Don't We boys and Christina with Justin in the living room. I run upstairs fast but quietly. I make it to my room and lock the door. Shortly I hear goodbyes from downstairs.I change into pjs and fall to sleep.

-NEXT DAY-

I wake up to busy day aka the usual. I eat breakfast and get ready. I pack a 3 bags, one for my VS Angel Shoot 8-11am, another for VS rehearsal at 12-4:15pn and the last one for Tommy Hilfiger Shoot at 4:45-7:25pm.

I drive to my first stop we got changed,got our makeup and hair done. After I left for my other stop we changed into bra underwear. They fed us lunch there. Last stop I had to change into 12 different outfits. Which was like 6 times I had to change my hairstyle and get my makeup done like 3 times. I was starving and text Justin to save me dinner. After I finally was free everything was going great until I was getting out of my car with my bags and all of the sudden I get stopped.

" hey Ashlley" Zach said running towards me.

I turn around to face him. "Yes"

"Can we please talk about you know what?" He said while looking at the ground.

"Yeah sure come" I said. I walked to the door and unlocked it. I went upstairs being followed my Zach.

I enter my room and but my bags down. " ok we can talk now " I say.

"Ok about the photo you saw I did not kiss that girl" Zach said.

"Oh really then why are you lips touching?" I said annoyed.

"Ok we kissed but I didn't kiss back. I don't even know that girl, I have never seen her!" Zach said.
" I tried so hard to push away but he held me on tight grip...please forgive me!" he added.

I just looked at the floor then back at him. I smile " I love you" I say and hug him. He picks me up, I wrap my legs around and he spins around. After he stopped we both kissed. The magical feeling is back!

" well i have to go eat, are you hungry" I asked him. "Eh kinda" he said.

We went downstairs and ate some food. After we were done we went back to my room. We started talking and we were watching tv. I got a FaceTime call from Taylor.
-
HEYYY ash...WHOS ARM IS THAT AROUND YOU?!"Taylor asked. Then Zach appeared on the frame.

" OH MY you guys. I will call you back after am chill"Taylor said. 2mins past and my phone was blowing up with text messages. The text messages were from the group chat with Hailey,Kendall,Kylie,Taylor and Gigi.
-
Tay😈💖:THEY ARE TOGETHER!!
Kylie❣️💦: who?
Tay😈💖: ASHIE AND ZACH!!
Hailey💚🇧🇷: OMG AHH!!
Kylie❣️💦: MY PARENTS ARE BACK!!😭❤️
Gigi❤️👅: ASDFGHJKL HOLYYY😲
Kenny💞😘: YESS LETS PARTY🎉
Hailey💚🇧🇷: but not like we did in NY...LMAO🤣
Tay😈💖: admit it was hella lit!😂
Gigi❤️👅: yeah but this time without no headaches☺️
Tay😈💖: *cough*cough* ASHLLEY BIEBER🙄
Ash💍👑: oh no...😂
Hailey💚🇧🇷: HA
Kylie❣️💦: SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!?
Kenny💞😘:I will in private
-
"Uhh what happened in NY" Zach asked me.

"Umm noting" I said nervously. Zach gave me the " tell me " look.

" uhh fine don't tell anyone NOT even Justin"I said. " I got accidentally got drunk"I added.

"WHAT?!" Zach yelled sounding shock.

"Shhh...I didn't know it was alcohol so I drank it and I kept on drinking it until well you know" I said.

" wtf Ashlley you could of gotten into trouble!" Zach told me.

"See this is why I didn't want to tell you" I said and crossed my arms.

" am sorry I just really care about you" Zach said and kissed my cheek.