Thrity Six

"So when's Homecoming?" I asked. "Next Saturday"Kayla answered me. "I will contact some people so we don't have to go to the hair and nail Solon"I said and texted them.

- skipping a week-
The week I have been waiting for Vouge Week! This whole week they will be following me around in the City, I will be doing 73 Questions and 1 Day in My Life. I will also be shooting pictures with Justin and the boys. Why Don't We is opening 2 shows for Justin, 1 full show and 5 radio interviews this week. Justin will be having photo shoots and 2 shows. I'm really happy because after Friday is homecoming, which I'm looking forward it. I'm always talking about it to the boys and Justin, no one has asked me out yet which is kinda sad but not really because then I get to enjoy myself and not worry about my date.
- Tuesday-
I woke up got ready for today's photoshoot. I still haven't been asked out, I'm with my friends at my photoshoot set. After the photoshoot my friends drop me off home. I enter my room and see Owen standing there with a sign, he had a Cinderella ballon next to him and a box of shoes.

 I enter my room and see Owen standing there with a sign, he had a Cinderella ballon next to him and a box of shoes

(A/N: I know it says prom but let's pretend it says homecoming.)
"Here let's try it out!" Owen said handing me the box of shoes. I take out a Nike sneakers and they fit perfectly. I get up  and hug Owen "thank you so much... but am not sure"I say. "It's ok think about it"Owen tells me. After he left I kept everything, I was gonna tell Justin about it but I forgot.

-skip to Thursday-
It was around 4:30pm and I was about to leave set back home. I get a text from Sammie that she will be picking me up. I wait for her and I get in her car and she drives to my house. I there see Gabby and Kayla waiting for me. The guy who recorded when Zach asked me out was there with his camera I think he's name is August. I go up to my room, I open the door and

My room was covered with balloons and ribbons

My room was covered with balloons and ribbons. I see Zach in a tux holding a card and a pink box. He reads the card out loud and gives me the box. I open the box and there was a Tiara it was gorgeous 😍. Then it hits me I have to decide between Owen or Zach.
-
Who should Ashlley go with Zach or Owen???