H-hi

Sheri's POV

BBBZZZZZZZ my alarm goes off once again. I grab my phone and turn my alarm off. It's one of the most annoying sounds ever.

I get up, yawning in the process. I immediately go to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. After that I go and get changed into my outfit of the day and brush my long brown hair into a ponytail.

I go down stairs where my grandma was. My grandma is the sweetest thing in the world. She has always been there for me. You see my Dad left my mom and I when I was 5 and my mom had to step in and get different jobs. My mom didn't have time to take care of me so she would leave me at my grandma's. But when I was 11 my mom sadly past.
But since then my grandma took care of me and now that she is old I do the same back and take care of her.

"Good morning Nonna" I tell her gently trying not to startle her.

"Good morning darling, there is cereal in the pantry" she replied knowing I was going to want to eat breakfast

I grab a bowl and pour myself some Cocoa Puffs and milk in the bowl. I practically shove it down my throat once I noticed I'm gonna be late.

"Bye Nonna I'm off to school" I yell and run out the door to my car driving away as fast as I can.

I get to school 5 minutes earlier than I thought I would. I walk to my friends and I's usually spot and wait for them to get here

"Sheri!" I hear Evelyn yell bringing attention of the people around us.

"Shh, don't attract the attention we don't want" I whisper to her laughing after.

The warning bell rings and we walk together since we have the same first period. But on our way there we see Ruby.

I can't explain what I feel for Ruby. I get so nervous around her. She makes me feel nervous and weird. Yes, I do like her but the only people that know are me, myself, and I. I'm too scared to tell anyone.

"Hey Sheri" Ruby's gentle voice rings through my ears.

"H-hi" I reply. Why the hell did I stutter.

She just look at me and giggles. Oh my I can listen to her giggle all day.

Once I get to class the teacher tells us that it's free day. Thank the lord. I walk to Evelyn who was obviously on her phone. I think I'm going to tell her about my crush on Ruby. She can help me right?

I was about to tell her, she even looked at me but the bell rang and that's when she looked at me and gave me the face of ' tell me after school' in which I agreed.