I Need Help

Ruby's POV
       Another day of school and excitement. I love going to school and seeing my friends everyday. They bring so much joy into my life. I live with both of my parents along with two older siblings. " Honey it's time to leave!" My mom yelled. I rushed down the stairs and into the car. Something special was going to happen today although I have no clue what was to occur. I finally arrived at school and saw my friends at the bench where we usually sit. " Good morning." I said. All of my friends were there but I always notice Sheri first. Maybe it because I knew her longer than everyone else. The bell rang and we walked to our classes. I was alone for first period but there's this really cute guy that talks to me. It was biology and we just to complete worksheets. The guy sat next to me and I said " Hey." I acted really quirky around but it's okay. " Aye, how are Ruby." My heart stopped. While working we played around and had many laughs. I had two secrets that I needed to tell. Evelyn is another good friend of mine that I could trust. The rest of the school day continued and at the end I rushed home to text Evelyn. " Hey Evelyn, I need to tell you something but please please don't tell anyone." I waited for her to respond... " Hi! You can trust me, what is it?" My body was still and I didn't know how she would react. " Um... I'm bisexual and um... I'm crushing hard." " Aww that's great! It's good that you released that and don't worry I would judge you at all. Whose your crush?" " Thank you so much and it's some guy from my first period." " Why didn't you tell Sheri? You guys are really close." " I wanted to but lately I've been getting nervous around her and I don't know why." " Um, is it possible that you might like her too?" " What? No way." Then I thought about it. Her beauty, grace, and personality gave me life. Oh my... I like Sheri too. How can I like both a boy and a girl! I... I... need help. Who do I choose? How will I decide? My heart isn't letting me listen.

Sorry if it seems rushed- M