late to class

Stevens POV

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

After pressing snooze on my alarm for about the 100th time I finally decide it's time to wake get up, after all can't be late to school.

I get up and lazily walk to the restroom and brush my hair and style it into that 2007 emo hair phase that I'm still stuck it. I mean come on, this hairstyle makes me look good as heck.

I walk back to my room and throw on my outfit choice of they day, black jeans, blue shirt, and a denim jacket. I grab my backpack and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning mom, dad. No breakfast today, gotta be at a school."

I wave goodbye and head out and notice shit shit shit I'm late to class again.  I run to class late, ofc, and take a seat next to Sarah. I wave hello to my friends across the room, Evelyn, Sheri, and Ruby. I see Sheri and Ruby talking and notice Evelyn turn slightly pink. Aww how cute. I catch Evelyn's attention and wink at her.

I turn to Sarah and ask "Why is Evelyn blushing?"

"No clue, and quite frankly it's none of our business Steven"

"Sigh. Why you gotta be so harsh Sarah? Joking love you."

"I know you do I mean who couldn't? I'm the best" she says sarcastically. We both laugh.

"Anyways what's up?" I ask.

"Oh yknow being in class and talking to some guy ik"

"Oh shit? Really? What's the guy like? Is he hot?" I laugh a little

"Oh, nonono he's ugly and ugh just ew." She says and laughs

"Hey!!!" I lightly slap her arm.
We both burst out laughing.

slight time lapse forward•

Finally class is over and just before the bell rings I see Evelyn give Sheri the "tell me later" look. I shrug and walk out of class and bump into my friends Evan and Logan and walk to my next class with them.

A/N
There's three of us writing this fic so there'll be 3 different styles of writing and whatnot.  Anyways, Gisselle out ✌