Epologue

Falling. That's what I feel. Gone is the piercing pain in my heart, along with the darkness that has enveloped me. I feel myself falling down towards the ground.

Though I know I deserve this. I allowed Erador to take over me, and I succumbed to the darkness. I took the lives of many. I get what I deserve. Though I can't help but wonder to myself, why am I still falling. Shouldn't I have hit the ground by now? Shouldn't my life have been snapped away by now?

Then I realized the warmth I feel around me. I notice the arms that are wrapped around my waist. I feel my body lighter than air, as I fly with whomever is carrying me.

My body is prepared to give out, since I still feel the arrow jutting out of my heart, though it does not hurt. I look up once more, to see a man gazing down at me. With bright blonde hair and a chiseled chin he is absolutely gorgeous. Behind him flows beautifully large wings, appearing from his back, with bright white feathers adding to the beauty of it all.

He whispers one thing to me:

"Your life isn't over yet dear Elizabeth, rest now, for soon your time will come to return."

I nod as I feel myself drifting away into the darkness of sleep. With the security of this stranger, I give in. I close my eyes and accept my fate, whatever it may be.