54

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico🌴

3 days later....

Nicki POV

"Well bae it was fun out here, time to get home" I say laying on Nasir's chest as we relaxed on the swing enjoying the evening breeze. "Yeah I'm ready to get home too but it's so relaxing out here" he says as I sat up. "Nigga you just like the fact that we've been having hot ass sex all morning and night since we've been here" I smirked as he pulled me back into him kissing on my neck. "Hell yeah girl, besides the other festivities we've been doing. You must forgot Nasira's lil ass don't give us our time so this week made it up for it" he says as I shook my head.

"Yeah and you keep on she gone have a sister or brother three months younger than her....just saying" I say looking at him seriously as he just smiled in my face. "Well.." he says as I raised my eyebrows at him. "Well my ass nigga, my pregnancy was a struggle with her and I'm enjoying my bounce back at the moment sooooo let's be careful." I say getting up stretching. "You not on the pill" he ask as I rolled my eyes. "Yes I am, why" I say with sass as he stood up. "Then hush all that shit you talking ma. I ain't trying to hear all that we good" he says going back inside as I bit my lip.

"Well damn daddy I was just saying geesh" I say following behind him. "Imma go shower, we got dinner reservations in a few hours remember" he says as I nodded. "Oh and someone will come by probably while I'm in the shower so answer the door for me okay baby" he says walking away as I flopped down on the bed. "Yeah yeah I hear you, hurry up so I can hop in." I say fanning him off grabbing my phone. I've been posting selfies and pictures of us our entire trip so the barbz should be good but every time I log on to lurk they catch me and go to asking for more.

With them being the spoiled fans they are I end up posting something that'll satisfy them anyways. "Damn" I say squinting my eyes from the reflecting light the sun was giving off of it. My baby showed out with this one, waaaay bigger than my engagement ring I tell you that. Waiting on his ass to get out the shower I decided to take some sexy as pictures flaunting my wedding ring until there was a knock at the door. "Ughhh, dammit" I say under my breath before slowly rolling off the bed going to the door.

Standing on my tip toes to look out the peephole there stood a delivery man holding a bouquet of flowers. Fixing my coverup over my bathing suit I quickly opened the door. "Hello Mrs.Jones" the delivery man says as I nodded. "Yes sir that's me" I say as he handed the bouquet of flowers over to me. "Have a nice evening" he says as I thanked him closing the door back. Reading the card attached to it read: "A bouquet of flowers for a beautiful wife. - daddy;)" blushing I sat them down on the counter taking a picture of them.

Of course I was going to post them on IG with the caption "thanks daddy, they're beautiful😘❤️💐" watching my fans and comments go crazy. "Damn these are beautiful and he's so fucking sweet, full of surprises our whole honeymoon trip I might just join him in the shower. Stripping naked I snuck up on him from the back wrapping my arms around his waist as I placed kisses up and down his back. "I see you got the flowers huh" he says as I started to feel on him moving my hands down slowly.

"Mmmhmm *kiss* I *kiss* did" I say in between placing kisses on him. "Thanks daddy, they're beautiful" I say now rubbing his dick making him turn around. Looking down at me he lifted my chin attacking my lips before picking me up. Wrapping my arms around his neck we made out for a while until he slid inside me nice and slow. "I love you baby" he says while giving me deep strokes. "Mmm...I love you toooo" I moaned letting him take over pleasing my body.

Once we were done and finally dressed we headed to dinner which was on a yacht. The moon was full and the stars were bright. "Wow this was amazing. I had a wonderful time out here with you baby girl." He says taking his phone out as I blushed looking down fixing my dress. "Me too bae. It was mad fun getting up working out with you on the beach and doing hella couple stuff. We stayed doing water activities nshit I done got a nice ass tan" I say as he licked his lips. "Yes I see. Over there glistening looking hella good for me nshit DAMN you fine girl" he says as I hid my face.

"Wait you recording me? Oh my gawd Nasir staaaahp. People looking at us" I say seeing a few paparazzi's lurking. I had them to leave us alone and give me my damn space right after the first flash I seen because they're hella annoying. "You been doing that this whole trip" I say throwing my silverware at him as he looked at me confused. "Doing what" he ask as I just looked at him. "Recording me out the blue" I say as he smiled. "Oh that's cuz you so fucking fine and I recorded parts of trip anyways ma....you know that" he says as I sighed.

"Mmhmmm. Damn where's our food?" I ask looking around taking a sip from my water. "It'll be out shortly, you sure you don't want any champagne or wine baby?" He ask as I shrugged. "It looks mad good but I'm nursing and....." I say before he cut me off. "You've pumped so much milk since we've been out here that the baby should be good for while it'll give you time to get it out your system. So go ahead treat yourself" he says as I sighed. "You know what, you're right. Pour me some" I smirked as he popped open another bottle fixing me a glass.

Our food eventually came and was bomb as fuck. "I got you a little something" Nasir says standing up as I took more sips from my glass looking around confused as to where his ass was going. "Well what is it" I say before feeling him stop behind placing something cool on my neck as I looked down seeing it was a gold engraved necklace that spelled out Mrs Jones. "Awww babe this is nice" I say holding it up looking at closely as he sat back down. "I know, looks sexy on you. I got one made for myself too and I got Nazzy one with her name on it. Two actually, one for her to wear while she's small and as she grows she can wear the other" he says as I awed.

"You're so sweet daddy, spoiling us nshit damn I fucking love yo sexy ass come here" I say licking my tongue motioning him to meet me half way across the table since we're sitting in front of each other. "Gimme kiss" I say as he did but I wanted more than just a quick peck. "Damn alright, drunk ass need to calm down" he says as we parted. "Who me, I'm not drunk" I giggled. "Yes you are, and you know how horny and out of control you get so don't even start" Nasir says as I chuckled.

"Whatever I Onika Tanya Maraj Jones is NOT drunk" I protest as he sucked his teeth. "Aight bet, so if I say drop them panties right here right now and hop up here on this damn table let me eat you...you wouldn't be ready" he says as instantly became wet. "Shit....fuck yes I'd be....you know what Nasir I ain't drunk so hush." I say as the waiter came back with our dessert that the both of us were sharing. "Damn look at all this chocolate drizzled over these strawberries." I smirked before taking one playing with it. "See you're being freaky, if you not gone eat them hand them here" he says sternly as I bit into it making the juice roll down the sides of my lips.

"Uh excuse me sir but who are you and who the fuck do you think you're talking to" I say switching up on him just to see if he'll catch on to me roll playing. "I'm talking to my drunk ass wife who's out here cutting up." He says as I shook my head. "I'm sorry, wife? Im not married" I say as he smacked his teeth. "Man really Nic you about to do this tonight." He says as I ignored him staying in character. "Nic? Baby who's Nic. My name is Carmen." I say now with a Spanish accent but only because we were in Mexico and it fits the vibe. "Wow okay I see. Well miss Carmen meet me back at suite 1102" he winks before standing up leaving me at the table alone.

Comment &I Vote!!!!

-Morgan💋