Entering The Cave

Leo and the map finally walked to the cave. "How do we get in or pass? Is there a riddle?" A deep voice came from inside. "You shall not enter without answering my question! Who are you and what are you doing in this part of the woods?" "The name's Leonardo. I came to get the sword to save the Princess Karai." The wizard's voice started to get lighter. "Wait.. You've been sent by the Time Master Rent to save her?" The wizard opened the door. "The name's Donatello but you can call me Donnie." Donnie held out his hand. "Leonardo but you can call me Leo." Leo shook his hand. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. You may come in." Donnie held the door open. "Thank you. Do you know where I can find the sword?" Donnie nodded. "My wife has it in our room. We've been waiting for you. I'll call her to bring it. April, dear. Can you bring us the sword?" "Yes, hon. I'll bring it down." She picked up the sword and brings it downstairs. "Thank you, April." He blushed and handed the sword to Leo. "Here you go, mighty knight." Leo takes the sword. "Thank you, Donnie. I can really use someone like you. Would you like to join my team?" "I would love to! I can be the brains." Leo gave Donnie the map. "Great! I can use some extra help to save Karai. She has been captured by the monster Shredder." "Well, you're in luck. I made a little dojo over there with an obstacle course I made myself for sword training." Leo went to the dojo and trained. "Awesome!" He trains for a couple of hours and started to get tired. "Do you have a place for me to sleep?" Donnie walked into the dojo. "Yes. We have an extra room upstairs. You may spend the night, if you like." "Thank you, Donnie. I trained enough today and I'm ready. I just need some rest for the night." Donnie gave Leo the keys to the room upstairs and he heads up to the room. Leo opened the door and went in the room. He took a chair and sat by the window for a minute. "Don't worry, Princess Karai. I'll be there soon." Leo looked out the window for an hour and got up. He walked to the bed and laid down. He fell asleep until morning.